What's new

Icing Fondant Regal Ice Sugarpaste (1 Viewer)

These are names used for icing or fondant that can be rolled out with a rolling pin then used to cover cakes, you can also make edible decorations with it too.

This is what they look like:-


Brand Names:
Asda call it White Icing
Dr Oetker call it Regal Ice Ready to Roll
Renshaws call it Regal Ice or Decor-Ice this is good quality Professional Icing bought from Cake suppliers.
Cake stores sometimes have their own brand and call it sugarpaste.

These are all the same product but just using different names and colours.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread