Cake Baking and Decorating Adventures - these are some of the fun stories and pictures from our lessons.

I have created this section to display the wonderful creations that the students have made and I also do write-ups on the adventures we have along the way!
Clare:
Clare's Beautiful Bow design, during the course she has created many cakes including a lovely one for her Gran. She has learned many new skills so much so that she even made a beautiful 2 tier cake on her own for her sisters birthday. I saw the pics and she did a fabulous job.
Janet:
Janet's Fabulous Floristry design, she is very creative and colourful in her design choices and her cakes always make me smile.
Halloween:-
Angie:-
These were a few ideas I came up with for a Halloween Week.
Laura:
Laura's Spooky Special design, she previously made a double-bodied snowman cake the week before and is progressing wonderfully, she is utilising her new skills and loves creating and trying new designs.
Sue:
Sue's Charismatic Cupcakes, she is a continuous student and completed a few of the courses now. I love having her in a class as she is fabulous, always asking questions, eager to learn and always willing to have a go at anything. She has a wonderful personality and always brings a giggle to the lesson.
I'm very proud of all the ladies and thoroughly enjoy teaching them.

I have created this section to display the wonderful creations that the students have made and I also do write-ups on the adventures we have along the way!
Clare:
Clare's Beautiful Bow design, during the course she has created many cakes including a lovely one for her Gran. She has learned many new skills so much so that she even made a beautiful 2 tier cake on her own for her sisters birthday. I saw the pics and she did a fabulous job.
Janet:
Janet's Fabulous Floristry design, she is very creative and colourful in her design choices and her cakes always make me smile.
Halloween:-
Angie:-
These were a few ideas I came up with for a Halloween Week.
Laura:
Laura's Spooky Special design, she previously made a double-bodied snowman cake the week before and is progressing wonderfully, she is utilising her new skills and loves creating and trying new designs.
Sue:
Sue's Charismatic Cupcakes, she is a continuous student and completed a few of the courses now. I love having her in a class as she is fabulous, always asking questions, eager to learn and always willing to have a go at anything. She has a wonderful personality and always brings a giggle to the lesson.
I'm very proud of all the ladies and thoroughly enjoy teaching them.
Last edited:




Linda loves trying anything new and is very keen to learn new techniques. Denise is our returning student from Christmas and Lucie is our taste tester.
Margaret tried using her magic hands, but unfortunately, the buttercream prevailed. Then I managed to squash Linda's lovely royal iced bun with my Wilton Tin whilst trying to explain what the tools are used for!