What's new

Today...what have you been up to? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angie everything has moved about and changed a lot since the last time I was on what have you been doing :confused:
 
Yes Jean, I have re-vamped the site, you have used this dynamic before so it shouldn't take you too long to work your way through stuff. If you need any help gives us a shout. ;)
 
I'm looking forward to holiday photos after seeing that sunrise. :D

A few pics as promised Joan...

ibiza (22) (Small).jpg
The Hard Rock Hotel where we stayed.

ibiza (110) (Small).jpg
The only thing baking today is me! ;)

ibiza (92) (Small).jpg
Inside the hotel where the pop memorabilia is.

Ibiza1 (Small).jpg
At the Stage area behind one of the pools.

Ibiza2 (Small).jpg
Me and Han incognito! :nerd:

Ibiza3 (Small).jpg
At the food area getting tea or as we like to call it lunchea!

Ibiza7.jpg
I have to show you this as Han thought it was hilarious :D, it's the happy face from the toilet roll holder. Priceless!

Ibiza6.jpg
Scorchio weather is just what we like to see. :cool:

Ibiza5.jpg
Aww a daddy and daughter pic, we don't get many of those. :D

Ibiza4 (Small).jpg
Sunrise before home, it was a lovely place and we had a lovely time.
 
Gorgeous, I agree with Han and the toilet roll it's brilliant and made me chuckle. Love the face Han was pulling, was that at John. :) It was a nice photo of them together John was looking very relaxed. ;)
 
I know kids spot allsorts don't they, Han's always pulling faces and posing when she feels like it, she's a bit of a character. As for the John and Han photo, we don't always get that many but I try and get them when we can.

It was a lovely relaxing holiday, Han said it was her best ever!
 
I was looking at your Pandas so cute, really delicious looking.

I was looking through some things on my computer and saw a snip I'd taken when I reached 800 posts here, taken a while ago. :p
 
Thanks Joan, I have sorted your posts for you, you are now past the 800+ mark. :D

I've made some Apple Crumble Cupcakes today they are in the Home Bakers thread and they taste fab! May try some with custard later. Hmmmm! Got to get lots of last minute work bits done before I go pick Han up, she's been at my Mum's this week so I can get some work done! Can't wait to see her! ;)
 
Thanks Angie, I couldn't remember just how many I had when the site got changed just knew it was a lot. ;)

Bet your Mum enjoyed having Han at her place, I expect she's been spoilt rotten, us granny's are good at that. :roflmao:
 
You're most welcome. :D

Yeah they have had great fun together, I am fortunate to have two sets of exceptional grandparents for her, they love spending time together which is great as it frees me up to get work done. I can't believe the summer holidays are nearing an end and we're back on the school run next week! I thought I had another week! :eek:
 
It has gone quick, at least Kelly managed to have the baby and sort out a routine before the boys go back on Tuesday.

She made me laugh the other day when she phoned, she said she'd just bought their school shoes and Connor the youngest piped up, "don't tell Granny, they're a present" we laughed and she told him they weren't a present they were his school shoes. :D

At least she's had hubby there to help her, he took 2 weeks off work starting the day she had Caia, although being self employed meant he didn't get any money.
 
She timed that right didn't she lol! All sorted and organised just how we women like it, I sent john back to work when we had Han I couldn't be doing with him under my feet. :rolleyes:

Today, we've been over to my friend's to drop off her belated presents, I got up early this morning to make her some chocolate macaroons which she adores. We've had a lovely day together with the girls and got to eat homemade goodies too. It's not that often I get to actually eat all my creations. ;)
 
Glad you had a good day, I was just looking at the post about your macaroons before coming here, they look yummy. :D

My John went back to work after I had Kelly but it was the only day I had the baby blues, Kelly was playing up feeding and her brother, he was 3½, was getting in to mischief and I phoned his work and was in tears to the receptionist. The girls at his work gave him hell for leaving me so soon, he came home and gave her brother a real telling off.

I was fine after that day and I'm hoping that it's the same for Kelly she told me she'd had a down the other day. She was pegging washing out thinking about Caia and started to cry thinking she nearly lost her but then the tears turned to happy tears thinking how lucky she was to have her. :)
 
Thank you Jean, the Health Visitor went today and Caia is now 8lbs 2oz and she is very pleased with her progress. They have an appointment in October for her hip check, which she has to have because she was breech.

Had to have the doctor round to me again this morning as my breathing was getting worse, so I'm on another dose of steroids, antibiotics and another med to clear up the mucus that isn't helping. Strict instructions from him that if it doesn't clear or gets worse I've got to get in touch with him straight away.

We had a laugh when he was leaving about this growing old was no joke. :D
 
That's good to hear she is putting her weight on and doing nicely, I love babies when they get all chubby with their roles I love them!

Well I was going to tell you off for leaving it this long but glad the Doctor has given you extra meds and a list of instructions for you, your health is paramount and if you want to spend extra snuggle time with your little cherubs then Granny needs to get better pronto! I do hope that this lot of meds shifts the mucus and that you finally get back to good health before the cold weather starts again.

Today has been a bit of a mix bag really, I nipped out with Han before to get some last minute bits for school, didn't get that much for school but did come away £70 lighter. :unsure:

We also decided to go for a bit of a walk whilst the weather is still ok, we took her scooter but she walked and scooted a bit of the way, we did just under 2 miles so not bad for a bit of a last minute stroll before tea. I decided to make bangers and mash with gravy, my mash was pure heaven if I do say so myself, very creamy and fluffy and great with the sausages! :p Han's very excited as she is back to school tomorrow, her friend is round in the morning so I will have two happy excited girlies looking forward to another year! Here's to getting up really really early! Lol! :D
 
Thanks Angie and Bill, I hope it clears up quick, the doctor said he wanted to get it sorted before the winter bugs kicked in.
Shake me and I'll rattle got that many pills to take now, another 3 lots on top of what I already take, trying to space them out :eek: I'm supposed to take one of them after breakfast, I don't have breakfast never have, so I just have a few Pringles with my coffee first thing. :p
I'll get there, don't know when, but I will. :)
 
Oh Joan you do make me laugh, pringles for breakfast well I never! :p Have you tried having a banana smoothie or something or do you just prefer to eat later? I must admit I don't eat first thing but try and have a little of something, how on earth did you manage to come up with pringles as a breakfast lol, that's funny.
:roflmao:

My next question is what flavour are the pringles? Are they some spicy flavour or just regular plain?

Han went back to school today (yeah) she was up bright and breezy this morning before the alarm, although I'm not quite sure how long that will last. She has loved it and is very happy to be back seeing her buddies again. :D

I managed to get straight back into work again so it's been quite a productive day, I'm not quite back into our full routine yet but I am getting there. I'm still juggling but we will get there Joan! I guarantee it! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top