What's new

Today...what have you been up to? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story of my life Joan, I've got more things booked in my diary than you can shake a stick at, however, it's all relevant and it's always good to learn new things. :D

Very informative day today, I've learned lots and I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow as well had the phone call today telling me my new phone is back in stock and it should be with me tomorrow.
I'm so looking forward to trying out a new phone and it's not Android. :D

I'm looking forward to tomorrow as well had the phone call today telling me my new phone is back in stock and it should be with me tomorrow.
I'm so looking forward to trying out a new phone and it's not Android. :D

How's the new phone Joan? Do you like it? I'm intrigued to know what you got.

Bill I hope today was a little easier for you.

As for me I've had a fun learning day with Andy and the guys, we've learned lots, I've even taught Han some things and I'm looking forward to tomorrow, even though there's an exam! :D

Hi Guys,

Haven't used this for quite a while but since I've been away I've managed to get in contact with a lot if different cake industries in helping me. I've decided to teach myself and I'm now looking forward to entering competitions and getting my name out there, to live my dream of my own business. So overall I've been quite busy x

That's excellent Rebecca, it's great to see you back on here and if we can help you on any part of your journey just ask away! Reach for the stars! :cool:

How's the new phone Joan? Do you like it? I'm intrigued to know what you got.

Well it's taken me most of yesterday and today getting the SIM activated, phone calls and online but at least it's done now and I can start to sort it out.

I think it may have been a problem with the way the advisor did the original order, while she was sorting it out she told me it was the first time she'd done it. On the phone yesterday they couldn't find my account, I was having problems with the online site as well but todays phone call got it all sorted out, the one helping even had trouble at first and the SIM didn't have a number with it but he got it sorted.
Only problem now is I can't complete the online registration tried that many different names but everytime it tells me it's been used. :grrr: think it will be another contact us again.

I've got the Nokia Lumia 520 in Red running Windows 8 and so far loving it. :wink:

Oh dear Joan I do hope you get sorted.

We have been to Aqua fit and keep fit today in the rain.

Thanks Jean, the phones brilliant now I've got a number for it and I've been sorting it out and finding all the great features. Mind you Angie will know I don't really need a smartphone as I don't go anywhere but I do like technology and trying new things although it's not the latest Lumia it's still got some great features.

Is Aqua fit to do with swimming ? It's years since I went swimming don't have one near me plus I'd never be able to do it these days. :D

It was 87 and very muggy today. Things are heating up as well...

n1fof9.jpg

A Guy

Well it's taken me most of yesterday and today getting the SIM activated, phone calls and online but at least it's done now and I can start to sort it out.

I think it may have been a problem with the way the advisor did the original order, while she was sorting it out she told me it was the first time she'd done it. On the phone yesterday they couldn't find my account, I was having problems with the online site as well but todays phone call got it all sorted out, the one helping even had trouble at first and the SIM didn't have a number with it but he got it sorted.
Only problem now is I can't complete the online registration tried that many different names but everytime it tells me it's been used. :grrr: think it will be another contact us again.

I've got the Nokia Lumia 520 in Red running Windows 8 and so far loving it. :wink:

Blimey, being passed from pillar to post isn't in it! You and your gadgets lol, have you sussed out all the features yet?

Speaking of technology I'm finally getting to grips with Twitter, sorting out Pinterest and making a few friends along the way! It's been a busy old week this week with strings added to my bow, lots of plans going forward, ideas for the future and a serious plan of action, all systems go really. :cool:

Bill, I am envious it's been rain, rain, rain and more rain. I got soaked just heading out to the car!

Oh I'm still playing Angie, finally got the online account sorted out. :) one thing I've found is that I can now get MMS messages on this phone. Before, everytime my daughter sent me a photo I couldn't see it, kept telling me there was a Network problem :grrr:

I like the live tiles on the home page which keeps me up to date with what's going on with my friends if I'm not near any of my computers.

Right got to dash, got to go cook dinner be back later. :wink:

Great news! You'll be getting loads of pics of the grandchildren now :wink:, I had loads of problems with my last phone, so much so it nearly ended up in a bucket of water!:eyeroll: I use my phone a lot so I need everything at my disposal.

Hope you enjoyed your dinner, it's tea to us northerners lol! :p

Thanks Jean, the phones brilliant now I've got a number for it and I've been sorting it out and finding all the great features. Mind you Angie will know I don't really need a smartphone as I don't go anywhere but I do like technology and trying new things although it's not the latest Lumia it's still got some great features.

Is Aqua fit to do with swimming ? It's years since I went swimming don't have one near me plus I'd never be able to do it these days. :D

Yes Joan it's aqua aerobics in the pool and then I do some swimming. I leave my socks on though so I don't slip, I took Hannah with me this time due to strike day so Ang could work.

Today we're off to watch Despicable Me 2.

Enjoy the movie, years since I went to the cinema and there's not one near to me anyway.

Sounds like you have fun in the pool, I used to enjoy helping out when my kids were young. The school they went too used to have the local swimming pool for the morning and the coach used to take and pick up pupils. I'd go on the first bus with the first class then stay there until the last class had had their lesson and come back on the last bus.

It used to be fun but of course you've got to be alert and watching the kids like hawks, still fun though. :D

We all had a good time Joan although this one wasn't as good as the first one but still enjoyable. I'm not actually sure if Jean had even seen the first one ooops! That's a shame there is not one near you though. We do go a lot more more now than we used to but only when something good is on.

After we got home Han and I did some cake experiments, I'll post the pics tomorrow.

Numerous contacts and friends made today also working behind the scenes on lots of paperwork! Hope you're having a Happy Monday! :wink:

Definitely in need of some toast at the moment! Lol! :p.....Even better I've just found bagels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back