Today I called my calls for tomorrow. 9 calls and 6 1/2 hours of driving. Will leave at 6:45AM. HOPE to be back by 7PM so I can get going on the next days work
Wow that is some serious mileage! Yep I think you could definitely do with a break, you've earned it.
What to bake today, decisions, decisions. .......
I eventually decided and made a Pizza Cake, I've also been working through all the classes and workshops that I will be teaching right up until Christmas, there may be a few additions to the list and further details will be available soon.
Well today its all work behind the scenes, more research, learning and a lot of ideas that are flowing! I hope you're having a happy Friday, mine started off great with a Full English Breakfast.....yummy!
Well I'm not doing too bad, I've started to follow people and I'm now being followed, I've made a few contacts. I'm just putting myself out there and hopefully it will open up more opportunities for me to help others.
Lol! I will, I've got a 3 day course next week and have just found out Hans off school on Thursday because of strikes! At this rate I'll be midnight posting!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.