What's new

Today...what have you been up to? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww Bill I thought it was the colour scheme ;) for me I think my name wasn't on the list so they wouldn't let me in.
 
I am Joan she is very creative and loves to express it.

Just a quick note to say Good morning everybody! :D Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. ;)

We're going to be doing Halloween Cupcakes later. Spooktastic!
 
Kelly and her family are very much into Halloween, they dress the house up and themselves in costume, plus 5 years ago this Halloween Connor was born, he came in the morning and that evening they were all out trick and treating. :D
 
They have lots of things in Aldi at the moment for Halloween we always have a few sweets in for the kids that knock on.

We have just been to the Range and seen all the Christmas and Halloween items in there the snowing christmas tree was lovely.
 
Kelly and her family are very much into Halloween, they dress the house up and themselves in costume, plus 5 years ago this Halloween Connor was born, he came in the morning and that evening they were all out trick and treating. :D

I remember you metioning something about that, that is die hard at it's best, they get extra fun and sweeties too. Do they trick and treat and then have a party for Connor? If he has friends to the party how cool will that be!

:thumbs:

Han likes to dress up at halloween, I bought her a pumpkin outfit when she was a baby I'll see if I can dig out a picture, she was soooooo cute in it!

Found it....

Halloween Hannah (Small).jpg

We did all the halloween cupcakes I will post all the creations tomorrow. ;)
 
What a sweetie she looks, I'll dig out the one I have of Connor in his pumpkin costume, I'd have found out how old he was but I think it was his first birthday.

I'll have to do the photo tomorrow, John's turned my desktop off for the night and the photo is on there, I would have been able to get it over the network if he hadn't turned it off.
 
:roflmao: Now that I would like to see.

Here's Connor in his, he's being held by a friend of Kelly and it was his first birthday I believe, it's the best one showing off his costume.
At Connors birthday (5).jpg
 
Bill you know the rule, pictures or it didn't happen. :p

Aww bless Joan Connor looks great, has he got sweeties stuffed in the costume or is that just the padding? I love it when they get dressed up. :D

Today I am working on the site, domesticating and trying to sort my hearing! John asked me what time are we putting the 'meat in' as in, in the oven for tea, I thought he said what time we having a meeting!

Lol need to clean my ears out. :D
 
:roflmao:Mind you if he's anything like my John, he mumbles then tells me I'm going deaf. :p
 
Lol! Otherwise I was going to say he had done a really good job trick or treating.

I showed Han the above picture Joan, she thought the Piñata was a boy in costume, it made me giggle. She dressed up as a witch last year and she looked marvellous. :D
 
Do you have a photo of her in costume ? Peter, the boys Dad made the Piñata and they loved it, it was set up in the gazebo borrowed from Peter's Dad in their garden.
 
I have pictures everywhere Joan it is just a matter of finding them. :p I file in such good places that when I go to them they are not there any more. It depends on what day of the week I file stuff, I'm super efficient which seems to be the problem! :rolleyes:
 
Ah yes! Lol!

Today I would like to wish Bill a very Happy Birthday, may you have a wonderful day! :cupcake: :party:

It's been quite a busy morning in our kitchen, first I baked a chocolate cake even before having breakfast then I went on to make bacon butties for breakfast! Mmmmmm. Kitchen is now back to normal so off to the parents. My Dad loves cake. ;) Don't worry Bill we will have a slice for you. :D
 
Thanks Angie! A slice for me? You eating a slice is not my choice for a slice for me, lol :D

A Guy
 
Happy Birthday Bill, again, but then you can't have enough happy birthday wishes. :party::cupcake:

Today I've been busy playing with Windows 10, not used it enough yet but I do like it. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top