What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, are you braving it? 😯 We've got a delivery at 6 am tomorrow! 😴At least you're getting out though, I'm hoping everyone else doesn't have the same idea, and you can have a leisurely shop. 🤞

@Joan when's you order coming? John was saying the other day that people were complaining about not being able to get a Christmas delivery this week. Not sure what planet they've been living on but I'm sure the slots went out in about September.
Bless them; I bet they'll be out at the crack of dawn also.

1608579234176.png

@Joan when's you order coming? John was saying the other day that people were complaining about not being able to get a Christmas delivery this week. Not sure what planet they've been living on but I'm sure the slots went out in about September.
Bless them; I bet they'll be out at the crack of dawn also.
I know when they opened the Christmas slots I'd stayed up the night before so that as soon as it hit midnight I could hit the slots, it didn't make any difference though as every slot showed as unavailable. The nearest slot I could get was the Sunday after, 27th December. I couldn't get my usual Friday slot, New Years Day, but do have Saturday the 2nd booked. Back to my normal days and time now though so that's OK.
I had my normal day and time last Friday so my milk should last until Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back