What's new

Today...what have you been up to? [4] (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bottom part of my Avatar is missing here, didn't know what size was allowed here and just changed to the Santa one when I found it without making any changes.

roflmao3.gif
I think they'd miss us too much if we stopped.
Devil1.gif

Err yeah you two need to stay put, to be honest, I hadn't noticed but having said that looking at my picture I seem to be missing some of my feet so I'll get his lordship to look at picture sizes and see what he can do.

We had a visitor today, Colin came to visit. 😊

Yes, she is currently studying and looking forward to becoming ordained. This is what happens when Colin visits. :lmao:

Sorry you two you've lost me, who's Colin?

Lol! :lmao: Err Golden!

Sorry, it has been a while since he visited, so I'll give you that, he liked it so much he says he is coming to visit again. :)

Han's currently over my shoulder going through numerous baking books.

Thanks, I know who you mean now. The Avatar for this site must be smaller as it works as it should on other forums and I posted it just as it was on the other sites. :oops:

I doubt that John thinks the world of you.

Today we are on last-minute jaunts; John's trying to get a new car battery for the small car because when I went to get in it the other day it was dead, and I've got to take Han on an emergency appointment to the dentist because she broke her braces. He's already been to 4 garages and they haven't got any in stock although their websites say otherwise, he's now off to the dealers to get it sorted!

The joys of Christmas Eve! :lmao:

Last edited:
Not the kind of thing you want happening on Christmas Eve. John had to have the RAC out to our car the other day, he went to go out and we got nice deep ruts in the ground outside as the passenger back wheel didn't go round. :oops:

The brake had stuck on but he showed John what to do if it happened again, bash it with a bar, he thought because it doesn't get used much and with the rain we've been having grit or muck had got in and stuck. :eyeroll:

We've had a nice quiet day, enjoyed our Christmas dinner and I went mad and had 2 glasses of Asti Spumanti. I had a facetime call from my eldest son and we had a nice chat then a bit later had a few texts from Kelly's boys followed by another facetime call this time from Kelly's eldest boy with Caia joining in telling a tale and lots of love you's from them all.

Cameron was quite funny earlier when he texted me to say he was late with his dinner because of sprouts. :lmao: I told him I didn't like them either, he texted back to tell me to tell grandad they were poisonous :lmao:, he sent me a photo as well showing me the slippers he'd got, big furry ones with claws. :D
It's been a nice day. :)

Picture of you with the lampshade on? :) Sounds like you had a wonderful day :thumbsup:

As a person who has swallowed Brussel sprouts whole rather than chew them as a child, I agree they may be poisonous :)

A Guy

The cars sorted now as are Han's braces! Phew!

Yep I'm with you on the whole Brussel sprouts thing I don't do them, and my lot don't do veg anyway. We had a lovely Christmas dinner, and we got better presents in the crackers this year, so we've been having fun telling the bad jokes and playing with the gifts inside them.

I'm glad you had a lovely day, Bill did you spend it with the family? I loved the video you posted of Pentatonix too, I recently came across them when I was looking at Christmas music, and their sound is fantastic so I downloaded a few of their tracks.

Oh! dear hope you don't suffer for too long with your tooth. :worried:
Hope you're enjoying your chill day, make the most of it as I'm sure you'll be back to your busy self soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back