What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been doing up to? 2023 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light rain today, you know, the stuff that soaks you but isn't enough to use your windscreen wipers on. Working behind the scenes today with paperwork and tutorials.

I'm trying to stay warm at the minute, the heating is on, but I've felt a touch cold over the past few days. I'm just waiting for the sun to return so I can feel lighter, brighter and hopefully toastier.

It's grey and overcast here today, it started off with sea mist but is now just miserable and on the chilly side. At least I don't have to go out.
Got my eye test next Monday and my hospital visit to have a heart monitor fitted the following Monday, and my son-in-law will return it the following Monday, busy time ahead. :D

Blimey, you're a busy bee, Mrs! Lots to keep you occupied though, so there is that. It's been dry and sunny today, managed to get out for a walk and currently making tea.

The nurse came to redress my legs today but as they'd been leaking quite a bit she took a swab and photo of them to show the doctor, he's given me a course of antibiotics and the results of the swab will be next week. It's all go here. :eyeroll: :lmao:

Oh dear, that's not what you need. What did we do in the days before the internet? Good old pen and paper, eh? :wink:

Sorry to hear that Bill, hope it's all back to normal again now.

At present not sure how I'd manage without it, especially when it comes to food shopping, of course there is the darker side as well which we could all do without. 😟

Unfortunately the whole cable was down. I don't just sit and watch much TV, mostly just half watch/listen as I'm online, so I went to sleep, lol

A Guy

I know what you mean about watching TV, over the last few weeks it's mainly just been background noise. It will be turned on but I might be in the kitchen or somewhere else and just hear it but not actually see what's on. I've just had no interest in it but don't want silence in the house.

Gradually starting to feel better now my numerous health issues are being sorted out. :)

Glad you're starting to feel your usual self Joan and that Bill has probably had some well-earned sleep rather than burning the midnight oil.

The internet is working, obviously, because I'm typing on here, watched a movie last night and hopefully watch another one tonight if we can find anything interesting to watch.

I've been catching up with my Repair Shop recordings today, I still have some of the new series programs that have started to watch, I'll know then whether it's something I want to watch again when they have a new series showing.

Too much telly and not enough hours in the day, :lmao:

Good, I'm glad that you've got a variety to choose from. We're currently waiting for Gogglebox to return at the minute. It's usually on around now, but I haven't seen anything for it so we're watching the old ones on Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back