What's new

New member welcome messages. (2 Viewers)

Aww Sue its FAB!

:thumbs:

Super Sue suits you, :wink: if you want me to change you to it just let me know. You should be very pleased with yourself you did a fabulous job. I'm glad you are keeping an album, it's actually quite surprising when you start keeping track of how many things you actually make.

Yes bring the pics and I'd be happy to help you out anyway I can regarding your designs and offer any advice. I'm currently trying to get well before Wednesday as I've been under the weather recently. I'm super excited to be back and look forward to seeing you and Cath, seems like ages! Are you sitting at the front again? :wink:

Sorry to hear you're not well, Angie. I do hope you feel better for Wednesday as you'll need to be on top form to control us all, if last term is anything to go by! We had great fun and a good laugh with lovely people. Cath is excited too and yes, we do plan to work at the front again if we can. Thanks for offering your expertise. I'll explain on Wednesday - I'm wondering if I'm being a little too ambitious with these projects, but I'm sure you'll know x

Thanks, my cold is on its way out now so finally getting there! Lol! Ooh never a dull moment last term, hard work but great fun. Anytime hon, you know I'm happy to help. Ooh you have me intrigued now with the designs, it's always good to get out of your comfort zone and try new things. You accomplished some wonderful cakes and you're still looking to extend yourself, that's good. Can't wait to see what you have in mind. :D

Hi Gary thank you for joining the site, it's great to see you on here. So Mitchell65 (John) has a a Fruit cake recipe, well we would definitely be interested in that. I would also be interested to see a pic of Mt Crumpit.....what a place to live.

Howdy do y'all!

Mitchell65 I'd love to see your fruit cake recipe as well.

Hi Gary thank you for joining the site, it's great to see you on here. So Mitchell65 (John) has a a Fruit cake recipe, well we would definitely be interested in that. I would also be interested to see a pic of Mt Crumpit.....what a place to live.

Sorry about the delay, there's always something more urgnt to do these days. I am going back to work, I think. I retired 8years ago and i have never been so busy. Going back to work for a rest:)
here's the recipe

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks beautiful, those are some amazing views. Wow!

Lol! Yeah at least at work you have set hours, working for yourself and retirement hold no bounds.

Thank you for the recipe too, your comments about indigestion made me laugh, when I get a second I'll have a go at making it and post the results.

Lol! Yeah at least at work you have set hours, working for yourself and retirement hold no bounds.

But I was self employed for 30 years doing a 12 hour days for 6 or 7 days a week. But I have solved my latest problem, I am having a "T" shirt printed with the slogan:
I'm retired-
Ask Someone Else!
JM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back