What's new

New member welcome messages. (1 Viewer)

Welcome to all the new members, you'll find lots of inspiration here to make you a better cook so don't forget to explore and enjoy your time here. :D

I would like to say a very good morning and warm welcome to Cheryl who is our newest member. Cheryl was a student on my last course and absolutely loves everything cakey!

Nice to see you on here! :wink:

Welcome to all new members that have joined lately, you'll find lots of help and inspiration for all you baking needs here so enjoy your time here. :thumbs:

Would like to give a special hello to our newest member who is also one of my students hello 'Jessica's Mum'. Aka......well I'll leave that to you to reveal but I know who you are and I look forward to teaching you again Wednesday! :wink:

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Sorry for sounding mysterious but my name is so common that all variations of it were already in use as a User ID, so Jessica's mum was the best I could come up with! Hope my cakes show more imagination, ha ha.

Sue

I'm loving your avatar Sue did you make that? Mystery is good! You could always be Super Sue if you like, has a nice ring to it don't you think? You be whomever you want to be. I'm looking forward to seeing you and Cath on weds, I'm really pleased you managed to get back on the course. :wink:

Not sure about Super Sue!! Yes, the tiger cake was this summer's masterpiece. After making a simple starburst birthday cake which Jessica was very impressed with, she asked me to make her boyfriend a birthday cake - jungle theme with a tiger on top. I thought I'd have a go and although it took me for ever, I managed it and both Jessica and Sam were thrilled to bits with it. I've even started a little album of 'before and after' pics starting from last Christmas with my first ever (sub-optimal) cake covering. Now I have seen a decorated Christmas cake I want to have a go at for this year and also I have an idea for a birthday cake I want to do for the end of October but I will definitely need some advice on this. Could I bring the pictures of these 2 cakes with me on Wednesday for you to have a look at and tell me what you think, please? Really looking forward to Wednesday; I've already got my pinny and tea towel packed, ready to go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back