What's new

New member welcome messages. (6 Viewers)

Hello everyone! I'm new and I can't wait to get involved in this fantastic forum. I'm really in need of lots of baking tips and advice and I know I'll learn so much here :)

P.S We need a baking / cake emoticon!

Hello everyone! I'm new and I can't wait to get involved in this fantastic forum. I'm really in need of lots of baking tips and advice and I know I'll learn so much here :)

P.S We need a baking / cake emoticon!

Hi Sophie welcome to the site, we do have a small 🧁 emoji if you click on the 'smiley' in your post box and then click 'more' it brings up more icons, then just double click and it will appear in your post.

If you need any help navigating the site give us a shout. Say hello in the today thread in the tea room or have a look at some of the tutorials and recipes and guides. If you click the showcase tab at the top that will bring up all the special cakes that people have made too. :D

Last edited:
Welcome to all the new members, you will love this place and get great help with all your baking needs or you can join us in the Tea Room for a bit of fun. :D

I know they are coming thick and fast now Joan

:thumbs:

I wonder if they have 'stumbled' upon me when Julian signed me up...who knows, I don't mind mind as long as I can help people! :D

A quick Hello and warm welcome to our newest member Beverley who is a very keen baker and shares her delightful creations with others. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back