if you want me to change you to it just let me know. You should be very pleased with yourself you did a fabulous job. I'm glad you are keeping an album, it's actually quite surprising when you start keeping track of how many things you actually make. 
Howdy do y'all!
Mitchell65 I'd love to see your fruit cake recipe as well.
Sorry about the delay, there's always something more urgnt to do these days. I am going back to work, I think. I retired 8years ago and i have never been so busy. Going back to work for a restHi Gary thank you for joining the site, it's great to see you on here. So Mitchell65 (John) has a a Fruit cake recipe, well we would definitely be interested in that. I would also be interested to see a pic of Mt Crumpit.....what a place to live.
:thumbs:
See here:I would also be interested to see a pic of Mt Crumpit.....what a place to live.
:thumbs:
But I was self employed for 30 years doing a 12 hour days for 6 or 7 days a week. But I have solved my latest problem, I am having a "T" shirt printed with the slogan:Lol! Yeah at least at work you have set hours, working for yourself and retirement hold no bounds.
:thumbs: