What's new

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge welcome a Princess. (1 Viewer)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, we are so excited today to see that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have welcomed a baby girl and what a beautiful sister for George. Weighing in at 8lb 3oz and arriving at 8:34am this morning we are glad to see she is finally here.

There is no name as of yet although my hope is that they call her HRH Princess Elizabeth Amelia Diana of Cambridge, but we shall have to wait and see.

Here is a lovely picture of them....

Duke and Duchess Royal baby girl.JPG

Many congratulations to them all including gorgeous George, he's such a sweetie. :D

I loved it when William got George to wave when he was taking him in to see his new baby sister. I was wondering if they'd give her Diana's name somewhere.

He's so adorable isn't he and it was great he didn't cry and just looked a little shy. They are a lovely family and I'm looking forward to what they name her. I'm assuming Diana will be included somewhere as Prince William and Harry were so close to their mother and Prince William has always tried to include her with his family with Kate with the engagement ring etc.

I would laugh so much if my name prediction is correct. :dinesh:

They have called her Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, however she will be known as HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge. :D

Princess Charlotte.JPG

I think they have paid homage to all that are close to them and I think it is a beautiful name for a Princess. I am quite chuffed as I got part of her name right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back