What's new

New member welcome messages. (4 Viewers)

Hi Steve

Glad you have managed to find us via SF and I think you'll find we can also help you out with cookie problems, whether they are too crumbly, too hard, too sweet etc etc we're here to help! LOL! :p

My friends on SF are very kind for recommending me and we love anything baked or caked on here, this is our baking community whereby we share great recipes, post baking pics, help with questions so on and so forth.

If you are happy to share your soft sugar cookie recipe then please feel free to post it in the recipe section along with a picture so we have an idea of what they should look like.

Thanks for taking the time to post and we look forward to seeing you again.

If you need any help with anything then please let me know. :D

Regards

Angie

Thank you for the warm welcome and Friendship request both are greatly appreciated!

I going to be busy today and I'll have to take a quick picture before the cookies are finished, so maybe by Friday I'll be ready to post the recipe about the cookies.

Thank you for the warm welcome and Friendship request both are greatly appreciated!

I going to be busy today and I'll have to take a quick picture before the cookies are finished, so maybe by Friday I'll be ready to post the recipe about the cookies.

You're most welcome Steve. :D

You post as and when you're ready.

Hi Erica, thank you for joining the site. It's been lovely teaching you, good luck with the baby and if you need anything please give me a shout. :D

Hi Angela aka AJ's Cakes, welcome to the site, good luck with all your creative cake making and I hope you get well soon. It was such a shame you were ill on the last evening but thank you for attending the lesson and for all your yummy treats. :D

Would like to welcome our newest member Jhinx aka Julie to the site, I hope you enjoy the marble cake hon, it's gorgeous even if I do say so myself! Enjoy the site and the cake and if you need any help with anything then please let me know. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back