What's new

Home bakers, share your baking adventures, creations and experiments with us..... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for you.....

What worked, what didn't, was it a disaster or a result, we would love to know.

The fun is in the learning! :D

Victoria Sponge (2).jpg

Today I've made a Victoria Sponge hmmm!

Last edited:
Chocolate topped marble cake..JPG

I have made a Marble Cake today topped with Dairy Milk chocolate. Hmmm, I have to admit I actually managed to indulge in a piece of this one. :D

Last edited:
I'm hoping when I get a minute I will actually be able to bake a few treats, currently my time is taken up by cake decorating, cupcakes and teaching which I am thrilled about because I love it, however, I'm sure I owe a certain somebody some macaroons! :wink:

Well here are my most recent bakes, Chocolate and Vanilla Cupcakes prior to decoration. I used buttercream to decorate the Chocolate Cupcakes and ready to use icing for the Vanilla ones.

Choc cupcakes.JPGVanilla Cupcakes (4).JPG

Last edited:
I don't often get to indulge in the cakes I make, however, today I have managed to bake a Lemon Drizzle Cake and have a slice....it tastes delicious. :D I did take lots of photo's whilst preparing it so I will definitely be posting the tutorial for this one.

Lemon Drizzle.jpg

Last edited:
We baked Chocolate Flapjacks over the weekend and I must say they were delicious.

Chocolate flapjacks..jpg

Last edited:
Thank you. :D

They're real nice Sue especially with the chocolate, I added large chocolate buttons to the top whilst it was cooling. Hannah loves them.

Here are the fruit and berry meringue nests I put together before. A great treat to enjoy in the garden with a glass of wine and a little sunshine!

Meringues.JPG

Get a little fruity in the garden! :p

Fruit kebabs.JPG

No baking involved just sunshine and a healthy appetite needed!

apple1 (Small).jpg

These are today's bake of choice, they are Apple Crumble Cupcakes, they are delicious slightly warm but I'm thinking if I would have added a little custard they would have been delightful! :wink:

Last edited:
Chocolate macaroons (Small).jpg

These are today's chocolatey creations (chocolate macaroons) which I made for my friend, her mum made her a birthday cake a few weeks back so I decided to make her favourite treats instead. I even got up early this morning so they would be fresh! :D

Last edited:
I finally got round to making Triple Chocolate Rocky Road on Friday after considering making it for the last month, I decided to go all out and add a little of everything in it hence the reason it became triple chocolate. Considering I'm not a lover of dark chocolate I am quite surprised at how much I actually like this and by adding the additional milk and white chocolate to it I have managed to get a good balanced taste to go with it. :D

Rocky road 2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back