
As you can see we had a really spooktastic lesson and created lots of Halloween goodies. Sue made a beautiful ginger cake instead of the biscuits, and the rest of us made skeleton, and mummy gingerbread alongside Halloween themed cupcakes. There were no dramas this week, and we had lots of creative fun in the lesson.
Linda brought her puppy dog cutter so she could make puppy gingerbread and once baked (I, of course, had to do an immediate taste test because I was drooling over the smell of the gingerbreads
I also did a quick demo of an easy snowman for Linda so she could show the children and they could make them at her tot's baking club.
We had great fun decorating the biscuits, and the lesson seemed to end before it had even begun, we had a great evening.
Here are all the delicious goodies!
Linda:
Angie:
Sue:
Jill:
Shirley:
Sharon:
Jean:
Last edited:
