What's new

Halloween Skeleton Gingerbread - Worsley College - Student Bakes (1 Viewer)

Shirley.jpg
As you can see we had a really spooktastic lesson and created lots of Halloween goodies. Sue made a beautiful ginger cake instead of the biscuits, and the rest of us made skeleton, and mummy gingerbread alongside Halloween themed cupcakes. There were no dramas this week, and we had lots of creative fun in the lesson.

Linda brought her puppy dog cutter so she could make puppy gingerbread and once baked (I, of course, had to do an immediate taste test because I was drooling over the smell of the gingerbreads :D) she then dipped the ears of the puppies into melted white and milk chocolate for added flavours. I brought my Halloween cutters for the ladies so we could make tombstones, houses, men, bats and other Halloween shapes, I did a demo on the gingerbread decoration. I showed the ladies how to make a ghost and a pumpkin using icing fondant.

I also did a quick demo of an easy snowman for Linda so she could show the children and they could make them at her tot's baking club.

We had great fun decorating the biscuits, and the lesson seemed to end before it had even begun, we had a great evening.

Here are all the delicious goodies!

Linda:
Linda 2.jpg

Linda.jpg

Angie:
1.jpg

Angie 2.jpg

Angie.jpg

Sue:
Sue 2.jpg

Sue.jpg

Jill: