What's new

What is this old tool? (1 Viewer)

Baking tools.jpg
I couldn't post a pic so I made a 2 minute vid demonstrating the features.
It came from an old french pastry chef who died, his son gave me his box of tools.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, bless you, that's a double whammy! Yep, take it one day at a time and maybe one box at a time. It's nice to see you up and about making your vids though. 😊 Just be careful not to overdo it.

My husband has stents, one from his first heart attack, and then he had to have two more put in last year when he had his second heart attack. You know yourself your own capabilities so take one day at a time, do as much or as little as you feel comfortable with and as long as you keep a steady pace and look after yourself the strength will follow.

The only drawback up here is there are no major medical centers, major surgery is a heli ride or 4 hr drive.
Still I'd rather be here than in the city.

Wow! You be careful then, the area looks beautiful where you live, especially with all the nature and that infamous woodpecker that you have mentioned. I've only ever seen a woodpecker twice in real life; it was in my back garden, it was amazing. We currently get the deers roaming in the garden in the winter. That will change shortly, though when we move back to the inner city.

The only drawback up here is there are no major medical centers, major surgery is a heli ride or 4 hr drive.
Still I'd rather be here than in the city.
I hope you're back to full health soon.

A bit like us here, when my hubby had his heart trouble the ambulance first took him to the major hospital for our county then had to transfer him to the major heart hospital which was even further away. He was due to have a pacemaker fitted but when the surgeon saw his notes he said it had to be done now so it was emergency surgery to have it fitted, he has his second yearly check up the beginning of February, he also has to have his yearly diabetic eye test the middle of February and he's not allowed to drive when he has that done so it will mean him being gone for a few hours as the bus timetable is not that convenient for appointments getting to and from the hospital he has to go to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back