What's new

Today...what have you been up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teacher became the student today! Had a great time on my course learned lots, had a long day and the weather held out....Bonus! :D
 
Is fed up with work today and is clocking off! ....it's been one of those days! :unsure:
 
The Christmas tree saga continues...

1. Tree one is returned to the store (because of incorrect amount of branches) and is exchanged for tree number two.
2. Tree number two was built this morning by me, once built we discover tree number two is TOO big for the living room.
3. Husband thinks slicing of the bottom of the plastic tree when wife is out will make it smaller and look better and fit the room.
4. Husband is wrong!
5. Husband then takes last years Christmas tree from the loft and tries to build it in the living room.
6. Husband snaps off every branch he tries to straighten.
7. Wife receives phone call regarding Christmas tree dilemma.
8. Husband advises we should start again and buy a new tree!
9. Wife's response! :rolleyes:
10. The saga continues....
 
Err no, although on a festive note we're going to a pantomime today.....oh yes we are! :D
 
Alright for some lol!

Today we have have thoroughly enjoyed the panto! It was the best one ever! :D

[video=youtube;Pbxpz8g4hb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbxpz8g4hb8[/video]

We also had to jump off the tram and leg it across town to ensure we got in! :doh:
 
No, we had to purchase tree number three, although this will be the fourth tree in total! The broken tree has now been removed from the hall and tree number two is in pieces in the loft. Tree number one was returned! I can now see the wood for the trees, well plastic anyway! Ah ha ha ha ha! :D
 
There is something to be said for online shopping, no queues, no stress and reaching for a brew (cup of tea) whenever you fancy! Bliss. :D
 
Very true, done all mine online stress free. Put some lights and decs on the tree today as Willow doesn't seem to be bothered, well so far anyway. I didn't put as many lights on but as long as the stocking and snowman are on that's all that matters. Oh dear it looks a bit blurred, but it was taken in the living room at night with only a couple of standard lamps on.
Capture.PNG
 
Looks lovely Joan, I will post a pic of ours soon when I can get to my PC. We've got more workmen in so I can't do much of anything at the moment. This is also the reason I'm up bright and breezy on a Saturday morning. :D

......nipped out later with my Mum and Dad, it was like shopping with Punch and Judy.....that's the way to do it!

:roflmao:
 
Finally we have a tree! It's now complete as I pinched the last piece of gold tinsel off Jean today, although you cannot see it on this picture. In fairness I did get two lots of gold tinsel yesterday, however, I ended up decorating my Mum and Dad's tree with it! :rolleyes:.....I want to be a Tree! (Do you remember the advert). Lol! :p

Christmas Tree1 (Small).jpg
 
Yes I remember, and I spoke too soon about Willow leaving the tree alone several times today she's jumped onto the shelf behind it and started batting the baubles about, she also pulled a bit of the tinsel off trying to wrap it around herself. :D

I had to replace one of the bulbs because shed knocked the bottom light against the shelf so it went out. :rolleyes:

I don't care though as it's nice to have her back. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top