What's new

Today...what have you been up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Joan we had a great lesson last night and the girls made some lovely creations. There was a lot of concentration, plenty of laughs and they were thrilled with their results. I'll be posting the pics shortly.

I have also received my book although I haven't had five mins to view it yet and yes I agree if I watch anything food related it always makes me hungry.
 
I have finally posted all this weeks writes ups :D and posted some teaching and workshop pics to fb too which has lead to further bookings on my upcoming workshops.

:thumbs:

I still haven't watched the bake off yet although I did manage some down time last night and watched Cake Boss instead. Today I have a few errands to run and a present to buy. If there's time there will be a little baking too.
 
Hello there seems to be lots going on and a lot of new members well done Angie.

Thank you for the birthday messages.

I'm relaxing today but have been to Zumba and keep fit this week.
 
Thanks Jean; today we have set the wheels in motion and hopefully before the end of the year I will finally get my bathroom back together, here's hoping. ;)

On the plus side my kitchen currently smells of the freshly baked brownie that I've just pulled out of the oven.
 
John pffft, :huh: he buys it Bill, although he doesn't know how to use it, yes Joan you are correct. :D

Today I have been woken up again very very early (two days in a row....not a happy bunny :() however, I did manage to finish of my Santa Brownies today and taste them plus we have finalised stage 2 of the bathroom......progress!

:thumbs:

In words of a song.....it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

[video=youtube;GcZAwoip5aY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcZAwoip5aY[/video]
 
I agree on the Christmas feel, I've just started the knitting for the 3rd stocking I'm knitting for my daughter and grandsons. My son-in-law and her love Christmas and they love the old fashioned home made feel of things so when I got a Christmas booklet in with one of my monthly knitting magazines he put in a large order.

There's 3 stockings, one for each boy and one for daughter, plus I have to knit 2 sweaters with Reindeers on the front one for daughter and the other for son-in-law, then there is an Advent calendar they want knitting as well, I'm going to be kept busy for quite awhile. :p
 
Blimey Joan that's like a mass production order, I hope they appreciate your talent. I'm sure you'll definitely be on Santa's good list. ;)I didn't realise you did stockings and stuff like that, I love festive funny stuff it's great fun. If you weren't so busy I'd put in an order myself!

I have lots to write up about last nights fiasco....err lesson. Never a dull moment I can tell you, you couldn't make this stuff up. We had everything from breaking into cars, missing jam then held to ransom over hot water. Lol! I laugh now but crazy didn't even cover it. I'm off out now to Manchester but will do the write up tomorrow. It's definitely worth a read and a giggle. :p
 
I'm looking forward to that write up Angie. :D

They appreciate what I'm doing they paid for all the wool to knit everything, OK I doubt if they'll get everything this Christmas but at least by starting the Stockings first they'll be ready. It doesn't bother them they know they'll have them for next year if not this.
I'll put photo's of them when they're done. ;)
 
Write up now done Joan. ;)

Yes please post the pics I can't wait to see them. :D

Today I would like to wish Bill a very Happy Birthday. :dinesh: :party:
 
Aww no cake nevermind, hope you had a wonderful day though.

Today doesn't seem to be going so well, I've burnt my hand twice already and I'm not even baking! :rolleyes:
 
I'm currently working on the seasonal recipes for Bonfire night and Christmas, the homemade sweet mincemeat recipe has already been posted and the others will follow shortly.

I'm also looking at potential plans for 2014! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top