What's new

Today...what have you been up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Here is a picture of Hannah and me with my birthday cupcake Hannah told me I had to have the day one as it was my birthday.

20130911_164958.jpg
 
Today I am dying a slow death, watery eyes, golf ball sized tonsils and a head that feels like I've been hit with a shovel! On the plus side I think my cold is on its way out! Here's hoping! ;)

Oh yeah here is a pic that I obtained the other day at the Trafford Centre, they are displaying lots of differently decorated elephants that are on tour and when I saw this one I had to get a pic!

Ice Cream Sundae Elephant.jpg
 
Thanks Bill, I do too, he made me another hot toddy again last night which seem to be working. :)
 
Lol! My face really hurts and my sinuses are driving me mad but overall not bad. I've still had to entertain Han though, we've painted fairies, made cakes, flapjacks and painted pics. John's making my Sunday dinner although he's cut mountain sized potatoes that he's now attempting to roast! :unsure: Bless he tries! Lol! ;)
 
Love it!

:thumbs:

That's fab Bill, I had a great night last night, the girls cheered me up even though I was still a little rough! ;) Got to do the write up yet!
 
Today is a happy day for me and a very very busy one indeed. :D

Beds moved check, hoovered check, cake one made check, cupcakes made, check and the list goes on and on and...........
 
Ha ha! No not managed the windows......

It was a late night last night and also a very busy one today, we had Hans party so I had to finish of piping her cake and cupcakes this morning.The party was great fun and now we're finally winding down and relaxing....we have another busy day tomorrow. :eek:
 
Had a lovely workshop today with the ladies, however, technology is currently not my friend....well it's actually user error and my own fault for deleting stuff but never mind! Lol! Hope you had a great day! ;)
 
I've had a thoroughly hard working evening but had lots of fun teaching the girls.

:thumbs:
 
Glad things are going well Angie, I've been made to feel very hungry just looking at a catalogue. Got my new Autumn copy of the Lakeland one and looking at that is enough to make anyone hungry showing all the different cakes and the equipment to make all these fancy finishes etc. :homer_drooling:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top