What's new

Today...what have you been up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I'm doing everything I shouldn't be doing and nothing of what I should be doing! Lol! Should I tell myself off?
 
Yes I've got stuff I really need to prioritise but everything else is getting in the way! Lol. :rolleyes:
 
Today our love and thoughts are with the people of Oklahoma
grouphug.gif
.
Stay safe and be strong.
 
Well it's been a very busy today and completed with a lovely teaching session, I love it when the ladies get all creative. :D
 
Well it's been a very busy week this week and I'm definitely looking forward to the bank holiday weekend, I need some extra sleep! LOL! :)
 
Today I seem to be making a few technology mishaps, you'll have to forgive me for this as I'm running on 3 hours sleep! I do hope you are enjoying the sunshine and having a beautiful fun filled weekend. I have lots to do, much to post and of course some baking to do.
 
Lol! I know probably was :o. Weather sounds fab Bill, it's actually sunny here for a change, nothing in the 80's but we take what we can get. Anything is better than rain.
 
You can say that again Angie, it's been nice here today as well. The suns been out all day, well it's still shining now but no where near the temps Bill has, don't even get that in the Summer. :D

It's definitely better than rain though we've had enough of that but it wouldn't surprise me if someone shouted drought and hose pipe ban somewhere this Summer. :rolleyes:
 
Yeah no doubt, we have about 50 weeks of rain and when the suns out for tens minutes it becomes drought time! I am quite surprised how warm it is although I think Bill has tropical heat all year round! Hmmmmm! I can dream! LOL!

Today is all about work, promoting and getting back into the swing of things! :cool:
 
Lol, tropical heat. We get the fog here. We're between the ocean and the bay. But 60's and 70's are probably the norm.

Congratulations Joan :D

A Guy
 
I love that video you posted and I'd settle for 60s to 70s any day of the week. I must admit the weather this week is gorgeous, unfortunately I'm not enjoying it as I'm ploughing through paperwork and lots of it! :(

On a lighter note I'm teaching later and looking forward to seeing the lovely Linda and hearing all about those bears! ;)
 
Thank you for the congratulations on post count Angie and Bill I hadn't noticed. :p

I agree with you about those temps Angie, although like you this week is a lot better than it has been with sunshine most days but still not warm enough to go without my woollies. :cool:

Like you Bill I live on the coast which is in a bay, I always say I live on the East coast of South West Wales. :rolleyes:
 
I've been making the most of the weather with a few day trips and spending time in the garden.
 
You're welcome Joan, the weather is absolutely gorgeous although I've been too busy working to enjoy it. I had a day off Friday and I'm working over the weekend in preparation for my workshop on Monday. I do love it though, there is nothing better than seeing the sun out of your window! :D Seems everyone is enjoying it too!

Jean I hope you enjoyed your days out.
 
Well I've been prepping again today, done the chores and now onto sorting the homework. :D I hope you're all having a lovely day. I've also managed to do my first tweet that wasn't via fb! Lol, I'm getting there! :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top