Rolled icing Sue, use circle cutters to cut the tops and jam to stick it on with or make and pipe some buttercream, or chocolate Ganache onto the top. Sprinkle with crushed flake or sprinkles.
Have a look in the Showcase for cupcake ideas if you like: (I've selected the cupcake category for you)
I saw this today and absolutely LOVED IT, I've never laughed or smiled so hard for ages. It's got the feel good factor and the couple involved were AMAZING!
I've watched it again today, I think the couple are absolutely FAB, they make me giggle LOTS, I sing my head off and I dance to it. It's such a feel good video it would cheer anyone's day. I love it when they dance too! We actually have LPT to thank for this she posted it on 'Hidden Camera' and I took it from there, it really made my day! Really glad you enjoyed it too!
Me and hubby have been out to lunch today, well to our daughters actually. It was the grandsons 5th birthday on Friday and as he was as school that day and had a party for his friends yesterday we went over today to take his present and Kelly cooked a chicken dinner for us.
After dinner spent some time on the floor doing jigsaw puzzles with Cameron, one of his presents from a friend. Bad idea on my part being on the floor but we had fun with the puzzle.
Aww Joan sounds like you've had a lovely weekend. I've been working again and Hans been off gallivanting with her Grandma. They went to see Epic, played with her friends and she has learned to knit. She knitted a shawl for one of her dolls and she was trying to teach me today. I can knit I just forgot how to cast on and cast off lol!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.