What's new

Today: Hello there...what have you been doing up to? 2023 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most probably, I do love it when they make things out of food. It makes it more fun to eat. :loveit:

picture food (Medium).jpg
Alex J Jeffries

If I got this on my plate, though, I'd probably want to frame it. :lmao:

Last edited:
Don't think I'd want to get it on my plate, when I first saw it I was quite shocked and thought it was a bit creepy. It's quite clever though and well done to the person who created it.

Don't think I'd want to get it on my plate, when I first saw it I was quite shocked and thought it was a bit creepy. It's quite clever though and well done to the person who created it.

I get what you mean, it's very lifelike.

The ones I didn't like when growing up and still don't are, Brussel Sprouts and Cauliflower. :scream:

My tastes have changed over the years vegetable-wise, but I'm the only person who eats them, so I can get to eat the ones I want.

A touch tired this morning and could have stayed in bed if not for the school run, but I'm awake, it's dry outside and hopefully, we'll get to go for a walk later.

I'm not sure if I told you but Han's started her driving lessons now.

Good luck to Hannah with her driving lessons. I'm eating a lot more veg since having Wiltshire Farmfoods, ones I've never eaten before. :loveit:

Thank you, she's done really well, and her previous car lessons have helped her out too.

Lol! You're brave, do you have the posh ones like asparagus and stuff? I must admit I've never tried that.

I'm glad you're having good healthy meals, I must admit some of the things you have for tea do sound yummy, and it saves you a load of time and effort on the cooking side. I have tried a few different veggies over the years but always end up back with my carrots. I do love broccoli, but I haven't had that in a while.

It's foggy today, a bit cold but dry, so I'll take it. We managed to get out for a walk yesterday, which was nice. Temps are dropping again, so make sure you keep tucked up warm.

I have tried asparagus, can't say it left that much of an impact on me but I didn't dislike it. With the meals you usually get at least 2 different vegetables, with one of the chicken meals you get 4, peas, carrots, beans and sweetcorn.

It started to snow here this morning, only a few flakes which got a bit thicker then stopped and haven't come back, it's cold but the sun is out now, the gritters were out last night so I expect they will come around again tonight :eyeroll:

@A Guy, They're amazing! I've never seen such works of art like that before! Very skilled and very talented.

It started to snow here this morning, only a few flakes which got a bit thicker then stopped and haven't come back, it's cold but the sun is out now, the gritters were out last night so I expect they will come around again tonight :eyeroll:

We got very thick snow falling last night, but it seems to have cleared somewhat this morning. It's a nice crisp day, and the sun's out so I'm happy with that even if it is a tad cold.

We had the sun here, along with the cold and some rain as well but no more snow, well not yet anyway. :D

Were you not dancing in it?

Happy Kamala Harris GIF by Joe Biden

We were on full-on snow again this morning! I even braved it and took Han to school.

Like A Boss Car GIF

If it carries on, I'm gonna get a snow plough. :lmao:

Suns out today again, it was cold this morning but the sun coming through my living room window is quite warm. Trouble is though it means I have to have the blind down as it's a large window and I can't see a thing, it hits my eyes when trying to see the computer and also not possible to see the TV properly. :scream:

Buy a pair of shades, not only will you look cool, but you'll be able to reflect the sun and see things. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back