What's new

Home bakers, share your baking adventures, creations and experiments with us..... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for you.....

What worked, what didn't, was it a disaster or a result, we would love to know.

The fun is in the learning! :D

Victoria Sponge (2).jpg

Today I've made a Victoria Sponge hmmm!

Last edited:
I like dark chocolate, given a choice I much prefer it and will always pick it over milk chocolate. :D

As for those Rocky Roads they look really yummy, well done Angie. :)

Last edited:
Jean likes dark chocolate as does my Dad but I much prefer Milk Chocolate out of all of them. :D

I have made some chocolate chip cookies today, the first batch were rubbish and ended up in the bin, they spread all over the baking sheets and ended up looking terrible as you can see! I made these ones with plain flour but they just wouldn't hold their shape. I used light and dark brown sugar in these ones and you could taste the richness of the dark sugar in the cookie, I should have just crushed the cookies up and used them as a topping for something.

Choc chip cookies (57)-001.jpg

However, after binning the above I then went on to make some more cookies using self-raising flour instead, these held together perfectly and made a great dough. Here are the second batch, with these I chopped up chunks of dark chocolate to give them extra chunkiness. I will be doing a tutorial for these shortly.

I have now done the Choc chip cookie tutorial.

Choc chip cookies (144)-001.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back