What's new

Cake Boss Cafe: New York West 42nd Street, 8th Avenue (1 Viewer)

I was recently over in New York on a business trip and was lucky enough to stop by the Cake Boss Cafe in New York. :D

Here a few of the pics as a taster for you...

Cakeboss2 (Small).jpg

The sun seems to be radiating on me! I only managed to get outside on day one but did finally get inside on day two, hence the different outfits! I don't do 3 wardrobe changes a day! :wink:

Cakeboss3 (Small).jpg

Oh look there's a shirt cake...we've made those! :D

Cakeboss4 (Small).jpg

My delicious goodies just waiting to be devoured!

Cakeboss 5.jpg

One step closer to meeting Buddy, his big bobblehead will have to do for now, though! :D

Cakeboss6 (Small).jpg

Cakeboss7 (Small).jpg

Cakeboss8 (Small).jpg

Cakeboss9 (Small).jpg

Here are some of the delightful goodies on offer! :D

Cakeboss10 (Small).jpg

I should have bought one of these.

Cakeboss11.jpg

Lots of merchandise you can buy.

Cakeboss12 (Small).jpg

I love the picture on the wall here; it's cake, cake and more cake! :wink:

Last edited:
I know Joan some of the stuff was fab and I actually got to try a Cannoli that Buddy is always talking about. Here are some pics for you! Lol! :D

Cakeboss13 (Small).jpg

Cakeboss13a.jpg

This is a Red Velvet Cupcake, and the famous 'Cannoli' Buddy talks about, I didn't like the Cannoli, but the Red Velvet was delicious.

Cakeboss13b (Small).jpg

This is a cheesecake and a chocolate mousse thing, I didn't get the names I just pointed in the shop, the cheesecake was nice and creamy, but the chocolate one was FABULOUS!!! I'm drooling now thinking about it! :wink:

Cakeboss14 (Small).jpg

Cakeboss15 (Small).jpg

I did want to eat all of this but would probably have been sick if I did, it was very moreish, and I would love another one. :D

Last edited:
Well funny you say that, John says we aren't going back but when I got home I made a list of 9 things that we still had to do 'if' we go again. I have wanted to visit the original Carlos Bakery in Hoboken for ages but didn't realise that it was just a taxi ride away so I have to go back to do that!

:thumbs:

I think I should visit Cake shops around the world, sample their delights, photograph them and write about them! :D Oooh I seem to have a plan! Me likey! :wink:

That counter of desserts looks yummy I'm guessing the best part of the trip was the taste testing :).

God! Those goodies are awfully making me hungry for sweets! I wish I could visit there and feel as well as buy the deliciousness of what they're selling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back