What's new

Apple Crumble (1 Viewer)

Well, yesterday I baked some Apple Crumble, Han was really made up with it as she said it brought back a memory for her. Apparently, she used to have Apple Crumble at dinnertimes when she was in the infants, but now she is in the juniors she doesn't have it any more. Needless to say, she was very happy with it, she had hers plain, and I had mine with Carnation Cream! :D

Apple Crumble (72) (Small).JPG

Apple Crumble (73) (Small).JPG

Apple Crumble (74) (Small).JPG

Apple Crumble (71) (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Well yesterday I baked some Apple Crumble, Han was really made up with it as she said it brought back a memory for her. Apparently she used to have Apple Crumble at dinnertimes when she was in the infants but now she is in the juniors she doesn't have it any more. Needless to say she was very happy with it, she had hers plain and I had mine with Carnation Cream! :D

View attachment 1925 View attachment 1926 View attachment 1927 View attachment 1928
Just left a comment at the recipe Angie, Han certainly looks as if she's enjoying it. Wow not had Carnation Cream for years, when I had it last it was just poured over a tin of fruit. :)

I found it in the cupboard and as soon as I saw it I thought of you and giggled, I finished off the rest tonight, it was delicious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back