What's new

Alien Astronaut (2 Viewers)

We've been making toppers again this week, and Han's been coming up with her own creations. Keeping with the Alien theme that we've been working on, she has created her own unique Alien Astronaut.

Alien Astronaut by Han (Medium).jpg

She then made a scary alien topper and the moon and stars to go along with it. I love the raised eyes she created when making her scary alien and the way she painted the teeth using the end of a cocktail stick. She used the same technique to create the stars and mixed navy and black sugarflair dyes to create the moody blue colour.

Alien Moon Toppers by Han (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
We've been making toppers again this week, and Han's been coming up with her own creations. Keeping with the Alien theme that we've been working on, she has created her own unique Alien Astronaut.

View attachment 8035

She then made a scary alien topper and the moon and stars to go along with it. I love the raised eyes she created when making her scary alien and the way she painted the teeth using the end of a cocktail stick. She used the same technique to create the stars and mixed navy and black sugarflair dyes to create the moody blue colour.

View attachment 8036
I love her creations, she is very talented you must be very proud of her. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back