What's new

When Christmas Cake goes bad and makes you mad! (1 Viewer)

Ok so here are some of the good and bad baking stuff I have been up to recently...

Firstly there were the Teddy bears which I threw together in five mins just to check out textures and features etc.; I'm more into the furry one myself although I do have another fur design to play about with, with scissors so when I get a moment, I am going to have a go at that. These are the two I came up with...let me know if you spot the flaw with him....ha ha..

teds.jpg

Then there was the Christmas cake fiasco when I got mad at my husband, my bow broke, and I demolished the cake...

Now you see it.....

bow cake.jpg

Now you don't.....:crys:

Cake bin.jpg

The other annoying thing was that I rescued the bottom part of the bow and added spots around the cake but didn't take a picture. I do that, I get creative, and the photo-taking goes out the window. After I got mad and binned it I came up with the idea of putting the top half of the teddy bear in the middle of the bow, and it looked fab, then my hubby passed continuous comments, and you can see the outcome....cake nightmares! :scream:

Then recently, as I said, I have been playing about with Rocky Road, this treat never seems to look ultimately appetising; however, it did taste nice although my indulgent one was very nutty. Pics to follow, I'm having technical problems...:eyeroll:

Last edited:
He was living dangerously wasn't he, what with that knife sitting there. :roflmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back