What's new

Round Black and White Cookies

kagrestibc77

New Member
Does anyone have tips to make black and white cookies round ? Because of the cake texture, the glass swirl trick that we all use doesn’t seem to work. I also tried baking them in round biscuit tin circles but the cookies came out like little cakes 😂.
 
Hi @kagrestibc77

Welcome to the site. :smile:

Because you're using the glass swirl trick after baking have you thought about trying the ice cream scoop method with the dough before baking?

With that I mean, before you bake the cookie dough, use an ice cream scoop to portion out the batter and drop them onto your parchment. This will help form the same size and shape for each cookie making them much more easier to become round in shape when baked.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes


Angie 👨‍🍳
 
Hi @kagrestibc77

Welcome to the site. :smile:

Because you're using the glass swirl trick after baking have you thought about trying the ice cream scoop method with the dough before baking?

With that I mean, before you bake the cookie dough, use an ice cream scoop to portion out the batter and drop them onto your parchment. This will help form the same size and shape for each cookie making them much more easier to become round in shape when baked.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes


Angie 👨‍🍳
Ok I’ll try that. Thank you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top