What's new

New member welcome messages. (2 Viewers)

Hi John, thank you for joining the site. I'll tell Julian to send pics. Sorry to hear about your wife hope she's on the mend. Sounds to me like you are becoming a kitchen whizz. Please feel free to post your recipes in the recipe section, that way other people may wish to try it, all I ask is that they are tried and tested, I may even try it myself at some point.

here you are angie, sorry it took so long, john(mitchell65) was very clever, he would wear normal clothes when he left the house ,it was after a while i realized he was getting changed in the toilets at madam whipcrack's . he finally gave in and posed for us, i have a full length shot as well if your feeling brave. :D

Would like to say a few Hello's and Welcomes to my newest members Darla, Paula, Rebecca, Sandra and Stel. I hope you enjoy the site and if you need help with anything then please let me know. :D

I would like to say a quick hello to our newest members Sue, Sue and Linda. Welcome and enjoy, if you have any questions please feel free to post them in the Bakery section by clicking on Post new thread.

Last edited:
Hi Angie! New member Steve...aka...Anak here.

I came to find your lovely site through interaction with an obscure computing site known as SevenForums :p where I was having a problem with cookies.

The kindly Administrator there helped me understand what was happening, and when I mentioned I had made a batch of soft sugar cookies this past weekend, some of the other members thought that I should join here in order to share my experiences with making that batch.

It is getting quite late here on this side of the pond so I won't be starting any threads now, but I wanted to get a start, work on my profile a bit, and stop by to say hello.

Thank you for having me,

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back