What's new

Macmillan Coffee Evening – Brownies (1 Viewer)

Macmillan-e1489493024972-480x490.jpg

These are the cupcakes that I made and donated to my daughter's Brownie group who were having their very own Coffee Evening to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support. :D

Macmillan-cupcakes-35-480x348.jpg

It was a wonderful evening and a really great turn out; all the brownies were fantastic, they were running the stalls, tending to patrons, tidying up and helping sell the raffle tickets. Lots of people had donated cakes; there were big ones, little ones, sweetie ones and marbled ones, we even had some cookies in there too. :wink:

Brownie-Macmillan-Cake-Stall-480x559.jpg

It was a lovely get together, a bit of a giggle and a good way to raise funds for such a worthwhile cause. They even liked my cupcakes that much they raffled them off as a prize. :D

We were a bit of a mischievous table and wanted all the wine from the raffle prizes, so much so the lady on the next table thought we had a bit of a wine problem lol. :p

Our banter seemed to pay off though as Tracy, who was on our table seemed to win all the prizes, not only did she bag the cupcakes she also managed to win the Prosecco too!

Tracy-Macmillan-raffle-prizes.-e1489493048384-480x556.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back