What's new

Kids Corner (1 Viewer)

This is especially for our next generation of budding bakers! :D Kids love to bake and it's very educational for them too, they learn how to interact with others, develop social skills and learn how to count the fun way!

Post your Children's wonderful creations in this section!

Emma:
Emma's.JPG

Hannah:
Hannah's.JPG

These beautiful designs were made by niece Emma and my daughter Hannah on our baking and decorating afternoon. Emma placed an 'X' on the first cupcake (on the pic on the left) to represent the X Factor and Han decided to put ears on her second cupcake (on the right pic) to represent Mickey Mouse.
Kids have such imagination, creativity and love to express themselves, all in all, a great afternoon. :)

Last edited:
Well done Hannah they look gorgeous, oh and yes I can see from that last photo the eating is good. :thumbs:

She loved them Joan, we're still eating them although I made cinder toffee tonight so we have started on that. Did you see this weeks college dramas above too? Lol!

What a little star Hannah is. Definitely well on her way to appearing and winning the Great British Bake-Off in 10 years' time! :star:

Today me and Han have been getting in the Christmas spirit, we have made Christmas cakes and decorated Gingerbread houses. Han has made her first Christmas Cake from scratch, and these are some of her first attempt at gingerbread houses! The first one is my chalet! :D The rest are Hans; she's had great fun with them.

Han & Gingerbread (Small)1.jpg

Han added sprinkles to her ingredients of Christmas Fruit Cake to add a little bit of colour; hopefully, tomorrow we will get time to decorate them. That's the plan anyway! :wink:

Christmas Cake (Small).jpg

Last edited:
They look wonderful and well done to Hannah, she's turning into quite the little baker, watch out Paul and Mary. :D

Today me and Han have been getting in the Christmas spirit, we have made Christmas cakes and decorated Gingerbread houses. Han has made her first Christmas Cake from scratch and these are some of her first attempt at gingerbread houses! The first one is my chalet! :D The rest are Hans, she's had great fun with them.

View attachment 1339

View attachment 1330
Han added sprinkles to her ingredients of Christmas Fruit Cake to add a little bit of colour, hopefully tomorrow we will get time to decorate them. That's the plan anyway! :wink:

Thats a lovely picture I'm still working my way through the cake.

Han says thanks.

Here is her very first Christmas Cake that she has made and decorated herself and completed from start to finish. She had great fun making it and used pretty much every tool in the box.
I love it when we bake together, as Han always reminds me to have fun in the kitchen! :D

Han Christmas Cake X (Small).jpg
Han christmas Cake X1 (Small).jpg

The day after Han made some chocolate orange cupcakes and decorated them all herself, she had a few great designs that I like the look of. May have to use some of those! :D

Han Choc Sprinkles Cupcakes X (Small).jpg

Last edited:
Wow! what a wonderful collection of goodies, they look fabulous and I bet they tasted it. Well done Hannah you have done a great job and should be very proud of yourself, I bet your Mum is. :D

Amazing, Hannah. You'll obviously go far with your baking and decorating. Won't be long before you're giving your mum advice :wink:

Han classroom 1.JPG

These are Hans most recent cakes, some of these are replicas of the ones I have made recently with my students.

Last edited:
Very nice selection there Hannah, well done, you are really progressing into a very talented young baker.
clear.png

When I was finishing off my Shirt cake the other day I gave Hannah some spare icing to play about with. This is what she came up with.....

han classroom 2.JPG

Last edited:
Wow they are fantastic, she's going from strength to strength with her baking and creative talents, well done to Hannah.
thumbs.gif

Lol! Aww thanks Gary she'll love that. I know she's very creative and loves coming up with ideas, she's made her own cake book with different designs and themes. I've promised her I will post them on here for her, she brought her file to me before with more ideas in.

She helps me with my themes and execution of final creations for my workshops too. Proper little business lady. :D

More creations from the little lady...

han classroom 3.JPG

These are some of her carrot cupcakes, some have sweetie toppings and others have edible carrots. She screwed up some of the icing fondant into a ball so she could make a face because she got fed up making a carrot and stem! LOL!

Last edited:
I recently made a Shirt and Tie cake and then let Hannah complete the final design. She did a wonderful job of the stripes and was very pleased with her final results. :D

han classroom 5.JPG

han classroom 6.JPG

han classroom 7.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back