As it's still half term, Han and I thought we would have a little monster mayhem and create some edible goodies. Han's been at me for the past few days to finally get round to this; she was that excited she even made a sign that we had to stick on the kitchen door! 

So with a little imagination, a few songs from the radio and lots of icing and cutters, we finally ended up with these monster creations.
I think Han took her first lot of inspiration from Mike at Monsters University as her cyclops lady reminds me a little of him.

She then made a (grumpy) owl, two square dogs and a green cat face.
She then finished off another 2D cyclops; her final cyclops reminds me of Grandpa Abe Simpson, I think it's probably to do with the shape of his face or maybe just the mouth section, unfortunately after this picture was taken, she turned the face over to give it some hair and managed to flatten it bless her! She now understands why I take pictures whilst she is creating; that way, I can capture the essence just in case it goes wrong.

I made these Monster cupcakes with a little help from Han.


So with a little imagination, a few songs from the radio and lots of icing and cutters, we finally ended up with these monster creations.
I think Han took her first lot of inspiration from Mike at Monsters University as her cyclops lady reminds me a little of him.

She then made a (grumpy) owl, two square dogs and a green cat face.
She then finished off another 2D cyclops; her final cyclops reminds me of Grandpa Abe Simpson, I think it's probably to do with the shape of his face or maybe just the mouth section, unfortunately after this picture was taken, she turned the face over to give it some hair and managed to flatten it bless her! She now understands why I take pictures whilst she is creating; that way, I can capture the essence just in case it goes wrong.

I made these Monster cupcakes with a little help from Han.
Last edited: