What's new

Kids Corner - Birthday Cake Surprise! (1 Viewer)

Here is Han's design for John's cake and then the actual cake itself. She wanted to do an office themed cake with lots of numbers, a computer and obviously her Dad on it. Her favourite part was making the trainers and computer. After all the fun she had helping me do it, she's now looking at more designs and more cake!

han classroom 12.JPG

Last edited:
That is great she is so talented, but we know where she gets it from and I agree her owl is a perfect match for yours. :D

As it's still half term, Han and I thought we would have a little monster mayhem and create some edible goodies. Han's been at me for the past few days to finally get round to this; she was that excited she even made a sign that we had to stick on the kitchen door! :wink:

Monster Mayhem Cupcakes (16).jpg

So with a little imagination, a few songs from the radio and lots of icing and cutters, we finally ended up with these monster creations.

I think Han took her first lot of inspiration from Mike at Monsters University as her cyclops lady reminds me a little of him.

Monster Mayhem Cupcakes (34) - Copy.jpg

monsters_university_scare_students__mike_1_raw.jpg

She then made a (grumpy) owl, two square dogs and a green cat face.

Monster Mayhem Cupcakes (35) - Copy.jpg

Monster Mayhem Cupcakes (38) - Copy.jpg

She then finished off another 2D cyclops; her final cyclops reminds me of Grandpa Abe Simpson, I think it's probably to do with the shape of his face or maybe just the mouth section, unfortunately after this picture was taken, she turned the face over to give it some hair and managed to flatten it bless her! She now understands why I take pictures whilst she is creating; that way, I can capture the essence just in case it goes wrong.

Monster Mayhem Cupcakes (5) - Copy.jpg

Monster Mayhem Cupcakes (6) - Copy.jpg

AbeSimpson.gif

I made these Monster cupcakes with a little help from Han.

Last edited:
As it's coming up to Han's birthday she decided to make some models over the weekend.

Firstly she made a replica of herself in the driving seat because she is having her upcoming young driver lesson for kids. She also made a Pig and Pug.

The pig is for her birthday cake because she wants it on there and secondly the pug was made because she saw a cute pug model on the internet and wanted to have a go at making one herself. I haven't even made a pug yet so I may have to get some tips off her. :wink:

I left her making her own creations and this is what she came up with.....

Han Pug.jpg Pig and Pug.jpg Han in the driving seat..jpg

Oh! those are fantastic, she is very talented Angie and her driving seat one is brilliant. I love the pig and pug, so lifelike, well done Han. :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back