What's new

Icing Gun, Sugarcraft Gun, Equipment Help (1 Viewer)

Varsani17

Hi,

Am looking to buy a Icing Gun for a friend for her Birthday, she really enjoys baking and is thinking of starting her own baking business. I want to know is it worth buying a Icing Gun and which one would you recommend.? I don't know anyone that uses icing gun.

Thank you

I hope I be able to show off my baby yes, I would like to take my baby out and about while the weather good and while am off work. Before you know it am back at work god knows where the time goes loool. Would also like to throw a little welcome party for the baby so friends and family can meet the baby As My baby shower ain't gonna be big as only 2 household are allowed to mix at the moment. And I know my husband is trying to be very caution with covid at the moment with me being pregnant as i can't get the vaccination at the moment.

As for the chocolate idea that was actually my husband that mentioned it he gave me the idea.

once I have given her the basket I will show you a picture of it.

Funny enough we have been talking about my cup cake ideas before i even started planning her birthday present, she has been sharing her ideas getting my input :). she even baked me some samples few weeks ago and everyone at home liked it so she was hired to baked straight away lool.

pooja x

Aww, bless you; I know it should be so much of a celebratory and enjoyable time for you at the minute but staying safe is a major priority. I commend you and your husband for sticking with the rules and keeping everybody safe. 😍

Zoom calls and facetime seem to be everybody's best friend at the minute.

The Welcome Party sounds like a wonderful idea, so hopefully, you will be able to have it when the world gets back on track.

Well done to your husband for the 'chocolates' idea. 🤓

That would be lovely to see the hamper, so thank you. It's really great when I get to help people and then see what they have made or created with my advice. 😍🤓👩‍🍳

Oooh, your friend sounds to be off for a great start and even better that you have tried and tested her delicious cupcakes. 🧁At this rate, she'll be up and running with her business in no time. 👩‍🍳

Last edited:
Well we have broken the rule once or twice but trying to not make a habit of it heehehe. Plus I test myself every week as I work in a school we been given test to do at home. so every Sunday I test myself ready for work the next day so that's one safety I do, and the washing hands etc I also do too. Am currently off work now due to the new guidelines am not allowed to work so I don't really need to test myself at them moment.

hopefully everyone will have a good summer this year without another lockdown.

My friend is very good at baking i have seen her work and i can't beat that lool.

You have been a massive help to me the past few days i even told my husband about you, and am sure to be telling my friend about you when she gets her present :D

Pooja x

That's really great that you are sensible and testing, especially with you working at a school. My daughter is a student, and she has to do the testing twice a week also.

As for washing hands, I spend my life washing them! I feel like I wash them every ten minutes. 😂

Enjoy the time you have off now before the baby comes because, after that, it will be non-stop! So enjoy what time you have left relaxing if you can.

Yes, I'm with you, hoping for a good summer and hopefully seeing people again. Fingers crossed.

I'm glad your friend is a good baker, and no doubt will have lots of business if you keep singing her praises. 😍

I'm so glad to be of help, my dear; it's been my pleasure. 😊 That's really kind that you have told your husband about me and you will mention me to your friend.

Stay safe, and wishing you many blessings with the new baby. ❤️

If I can help you with anything else, then please let me know. If not, please pop back and let me know how the shower goes and what baby bundle of joy you have. 😍

It's been lovely to speak with you.

Take Care.

Best wishes

Angie x

Washing hands is a good thing,

I am enjoying my time off got everything i need for the baby just got few more bits to buy just waiting for the shops to open so i can go out.
I got a good family around me that will support me when the baby comes. Their have been a good help to me during my pregnancy. Thank you so much for your well wishes :D

Can't wait to start seeing people again.

As for you Angie, you have been a massive help to me the passed few days, with all your tips, advice and links you have been sending me. Thank you so much for all your help the passed few days, i appreciate it so much. I will keep you updated and send you a picture of the sugar gun when it comes.

Take care

enjoy the rest of your evening.

Best wishes

Pooja xxx

Hi Angie,

Sorry i been meaning to message you its been a busy week.

how have you been?

yes the gun did arrive, and i have given my mate her hamper and she loves it :D. It was her birthday yesterday. she made me some amazing cupcakes :).

Hi Pooja

I'm fine, thank you.

Not a problem; everyone is a busy bee at the minute. 🐝 I was just checking in to make sure that you'd received all your goodies.

I'm so glad she loved it, and you got to eat more sumptuous cupcakes. 🧁

Thanks for the update. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back