What's new

Fairy Model with Lisa Courtney-Rigby - BSG (1 Viewer)

As the summer break has finally come to an end, we have now resumed our BSG meetings. During this month's meeting, we had the privilege of enjoying a delightful fairy model presentation by the exceptionally talented Lisa Courtney-Rigby.

BSG Sept Meeting - Lisa.jpg

Lisa has a diverse range of skills and talents, including contributions to Saracino, her creations for Cake International and her numerous magazine features, which all keep her in high demand.

We were lucky enough to see her in action, thanks to Nicola and Judith, and in all fairness, she was amazing! Not only did she walk us through the fairy model step by step; but she also shared hints and tips throughout the process.

I found that learning from Lisa has inspired me and given me the tools and knowledge to attain similar results. I haven't yet made the fairy, but after seeing the demonstration, I'm definitely going to give it a go.

Here are some of the other stunning models she has previously made.

Work by Lisa Courtney - Rigby - BSG Workshop (Medium).jpg

My favourite has to be 'Princess' from the children's programme The Raggy Dolls. I haven't thought about that show in a long time, but as soon as I saw her on the table, it evoked a wonderful childhood memory.

BSG Sept Meeting - The Raggy Dolls - Lisa Courtney Rigby.jpg

Thanks for the lesson and the memories, Lisa, they were wonderful.

If you have a passion for cake and decorating and would like to find your own local meeting. Then please use the link below.

Related Posts

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back