What's new

Cake Decorating - Worsley College Student Creations (1 Viewer)

Well, I was back teaching again last night and what a night it was....busy doesn't even cover it! :D
Barring the fact that the room was like a sauna and the heat was definitely getting to me (I, unfortunately, renamed one of our students Pauline sorry Michelle! :dizzy:) The creativity and enthusiasm flowed like a never-ending waterfall! The ladies were fast, furious and created an array of wonderful cake creations which they and myself were very proud of. :D

At the beginning of the evening, the ladies were a little unsure and slightly reluctant to let me take any pictures of what would be their finished creations and subsequently denied my request, :( however, after a little assistance and encouragement they went at lightning speed, learned lots and created beautiful designs for their first attempts at cake decorating. :cool:

I was thrilled by their creations and am sincerely looking forward to next weeks lesson.

You did an absolutely grand job Sue, Fozia, Laura, Sue, Michelle, Cheryl and Jill and should be extremely proud of yourselves. :D

I hope your family and friends devoured your hard work and enjoyed every single piece of it. :D

Here are your creations:-

Sue D:

Sue D 1.jpg

These are Sue's 3D Gerbera Daisies, the colours complement each other beautifully, and the ribbon finishes it off nicely. :)

Fozia:

Fozia 1.jpg

This is Fozia's fabulous flower design. I love the use of her colours and think this cake is very effective. :)

Laura:

Laura 2.jpg

This is Laura's lovely star design, she dyed her icing to create the blue stars and chose a blue theme as she has a home full of boys. I'm sure they were delighted with this starry creation. Laura also learned a more advanced cake technique this evening so well done you! :D

Sue P:

Sue P 1.jpg

Sue created this superb creation which wouldn't look out of place at a wedding, even after the marzipan mishap this is the wonderful results from all your hard work! :scream:

Michelle:

Michelle 1.jpg

This is Michelle's marvellous star design; on the border, she has used different techniques to enhance and create a beautifully designed cake. :)

Cheryl:

Cheryl 1.jpg

Cheryl created the beautiful butterfly design and was on a mission to add as much design and colour as she could with fabulous results! :wink:

Jill:

Jill 1.jpg

Jill definitely brought the biggest cake to the evening and with much love a lot of patience she iced, covered and created a gorgeous cake which was a great success. The 3D heart effect is very pretty.

Well done ladies you did a great job, keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing all of you plus the others next week! :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back