What's new

America's Baking and Sweets Show: 15-17th Nov 2013 (1 Viewer)

This so sounds like my idea of heaven and hopefully one day I will be able to attend. :D
Here are all the details for you:-

America's Baking and Sweets Show is being held at the Convention Center Chicago Illinois on Friday 15th - Sunday 17th November 2013 and Celebrities of this event are Duff Goldman, Gale Gand and Geraldine Randlesome.

I'm going to try and think up ways I can attend this! :wink:

America.JPG

How amazing are these!

Americas Sweets.JPG

I'm wondering about all the exciting things that will be going on there today.

Actually me and my friend will be jetting off next year to attend! I'm so excited! :dinesh:

Wow! lucky you, looking forward to seeing lots of photo's, enjoy the trip Angie. :D

Woops just re-read the post and it's next year not this, mind you my post is still relevant just a year early. :p

Wow! lucky you, looking forward to seeing lots of photo's, enjoy the trip Angie. :D

Woops just re-read the post and it's next year not this, mind you my post is still relevant just a year early. :p

Oh yes Joan I'll definitely be doing a write up and pictures on that! :dinesh: I would have liked to have gone this year but it wasn't feasible. This way we have a year to plan....ROAD TRIP!!! :wink:

Now that is something to look forward to. Fantastic! :cool:

I can't wait Sue, it's like Christmas already!

So does that mean Hannah will be coming to visit when you go? :D

No Jean, Han will be at school when I'll be going, although she may visit over the weekend! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back