What's new

The Great British Bake Off is back! (1 Viewer)

gbbo pic.jpg

I'm so excited that The Great British Bake Off Series 4 is back on our screens Tuesday 20th August on BBC2. I love Mary Berry she's fabulous.

Last edited:
Oh no, I've just caught up on last weeks Bake off and Howard has gone.....:(

So Glenn has gone, Christine has gone and now we have the final four. These cake weeks seem to be flying by!

I know, I'm busy watching the Australian Masterchef as well, I really like that. :wink:

It's good Jean, it's on each night on Watch channel 109 at 7pm and then on Sunday at 7 as well.

I've no idea either lol!

Its the final of the bake off tomorrow :D so I need to get my backside in gear in order to be sat down to watch it live! Here's hoping.

I'm so thrilled that Frances won, she is very creative by nature and I don't think she had any idea she would win. :dinesh:

It was good, I agree with your comment that Francis didn't think she'd win, I think a lot thought it would be either Ruby or Kimberly.

I've read this morning that they are moving it from BBC2 to a prime BBC1 spot for next years version because it is such a popular program.

Thanks for that Joan I didn't know about it moving to BBC1.

I was thrilled, I clapped, shed a tear and shouted yes at my TV, lol. I think she thoroughly deserved to win and did a fabulous job with all her bakes all the way through.

:thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back