What's new

The Great British Bake Off is back! (1 Viewer)

gbbo pic.jpg

I'm so excited that The Great British Bake Off Series 4 is back on our screens Tuesday 20th August on BBC2. I love Mary Berry she's fabulous.

Last edited:
Thanks Angie, I'd heard it was coming but didn't know the date, great series. :wink:

I'll have to sort out the recording on my box, mines only the normal Sky + box don't have HD here there telly isn't even capable of HD anyway it's years old. :eyeroll:

Wish the Australian Masterchef would hurry and come back on, love that program the judges are brilliant. :wink:

I've set mine up now on the planner so fingers crossed it works, I've actually done the series link on normal tv not HD so may re-do it. It'll be so much better seeing a soggy bottom in high definition!

:roflmao:

Absolutely loved tonight's show.

Thought Frances' Secret Squirrel Cake was fab especially with the added nuts! Lol!

It's sad that Toby has gone, I think he would make for a very interesting character as he's
quite a funny guy, made me giggle. :wink:

This is the precise reason why I always make my learners taste their batter, easy mistake but unfortunately costly. :(

I enjoyed it, I agree about tasting, the look on his face when he realised what he'd done. :D

I know bless him, it's a shame he was beating himself up on twitter. Thought he was a bit of a character would have loved it if he stayed. :wink:

Absolutely loved last nights episode although I'm sad Lucy has gone I really liked her.

I know you can put your foot in it but that has to be a first for putting your elbows in it! LOL! Can't wait for next week and I do hope that they manage to bring back the squirrel he's the GBBO mascot and I think he's the missing ingredient!

:thumbs:

I love it, Howard is fast becoming my favourite due to all the dilemmas he encounters. First Sue's elbow in the muffins and now the Deborah Custardgate scandal what's next? I can't wait to find out. :wink:

So much for soggy bottoms, :roflmao: There were a few struggles tonight but loved watching it. :wink:

Aww, no Howard dilemmas this week! It was all about the soggy bottoms instead (We know a song about that don't we dear) lol!

I'm not too sure who should have gone but was hoping it wouldn't be Ali, he was really good. I like them all actually but I do have my favourites.

When they mentioned nuts I got all excited.....I was hoping that the squirrel would return......unfortunately no such luck as yet! :unsure:

I loved the biscuits designs this week, Howard's Tower was amazing he's very creative! If that we're mine my edges would have broke off. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back