What's new

Movie Night (1 Viewer)

It's very English Bill. It takes me back to my Primary School days, so I'm not sure it's one for you as you haven't experienced the whole British Nativity play with children's humour and all the errors and fails that go along with it. In all honesty, it's not one I've ever thought of watching, but it took me back to every nativity/Christmas play Han has ever been in. I'd watch the trailer and see if it's your thing. Apparently, I have two more to watch! :lmao:

Nativity is next on my list to watch. Last night I watched Falling for Christmas, it's not one that grabbed me so wasn't overly impressed by it.
One year at school I played the Angel Gabriel in our Nativity. :D

I watched this today. I've been waiting for it to come out on Netflix. All I can say is what a remarkable young lady. A truly inspirational film, and hats off to her for the bravery and courage she mustered to realise her dreams. :loveit: ❤️

It looks interesting, I don't think it would be one I'd pick to watch unless I had nothing else. I do have plenty of catch up recordings at the moment to keep me busy. I've not watched any films lately and I have plenty of them on DVD when I do want to watch one. :)

To be honest, it isn't my usual kind of film, but the trailer intrigued me, so I ended up watching it. I like true-story movies, and this was very interesting to watch. She was Amazing!

We watched this last night. It was really good and did a lovely job of paying homage to Chadwick Boseman.

Joan, I didn't stop laughing all the way through. I only watched about 30 seconds of the trailer before I told John to switch it off because I wanted to watch the whole thing. I think I laughed the most out of all of us. It's hilarious, and I really enjoyed it.
Definitely recommend. :loveit:

I've watched a few movies recently, but this has to be one of my all-time favourites. Especially because it's based on a true story. ❤️

I really enjoyed it, it was very heartfelt and showed what hard work and perseverance can achieve.

It's The Meg with Jason Statham, the second one has just been released so we caught back up on the first one. I wonder if it'll be like the Sharknado franchise. :lmao:

It was pretty good, actually, much better than I anticipated. Han took me; she loved it, but she had seen it before. An older gentleman at the back of the cinema laughed most of the way through it, so he seemed to really enjoy it. And my favourite line from the movie was the Mojo dojo casa house! :lmao:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back