What's new

Movie Night (1 Viewer)

I've seen clips of it and it looks good, Rami Malek got best actor at the Baftas and it's looking good for the Oscars. I think Freddie would be very proud. :)

Honestly, Joan, Rami played Freddie beautifully, to be quite honest the casting for the film was fabulous for all members of the band. I really liked Freddie anyway, but after watching the movie, I just wanted to hug him and tell him how marvellous he was. He was an epic showman, but he couldn't do it without Brain, Deaky or Roger, they were his real family and friends.

.....after spell check Brain should actually be Brian but I'll leave it in. 😂😂😂

Last edited:

I watched this today to cheer me up after my dentist visit. I like Melissa McCarthy; she makes me laugh.

Hope you're OK now? I agree with you about the other band members, they were great together, check who you said they were. :lmao:

Friday dentist for me. Old crown apparently has some decay underneath it! Tooth next to it is cracked, and both will be new crowns. Planned this for a while, and a week ago or so, a crown the the front came loose! Hoping that's an easy reinstall. Tired of taking my tooth off to eat so I don't crunch down on it, or swallow it by accident!

A Guy

We've finally watched this now, I quite liked it, but it lost my attention a little bit halfway through. I did manage to get back into it so overall it was a good film. I do love Jason Momoa I loved him in Stargate Atlantis, so that helps, it. Overall it was a good film.

I've been to Amazon this morning and bought the DVDs that relate to the Harry Potter films. Think we spoke about them after I'd finished watching all the Harry Potter films.

We recently watched the new Transformers movie Bumblebee.

I wasn't sure how it was going to be (excuse the pun), but it was a great film.

So we're back on Movie Night and our most recents are Shaft and now Death Wish. I love Samuel L Jackson and Bruce Willis is just epic so what's not to love. Death Wish was a little gruesome in parts but I loved the overall film.

It looked interesting, I take it that it's a remake of the Charles Bronson movie?

Yeah, John mentioned something about that, I got mixed up with the whole Charles Bronson thing! :oops:

I watched Bohemian Rhapsody when HBO had a free preview. Good movie, but ultimately sad :(

A Guy

I've watched it now, got it as a gift for being a Sky VIP, I just got the digital download and didn't bother with getting the DVD that would have cost.

It was good and Rami really deserved to get that Oscar for his performance as Freddie he played the part so well at times you'd even think it was Freddie.

Got a DVD in the post today, it was one I'd pre-ordered from Amazon, The Secret Life of Pets 2. I knew it was due this month but wasn't sure what day.

I've watched it now, got it as a gift for being a Sky VIP, I just got the digital download and didn't bother with getting the DVD that would have cost.

It was good and Rami really deserved to get that Oscar for his performance as Freddie he played the part so well at times you'd even think it was Freddie.

Got a DVD in the post today, it was one I'd pre-ordered from Amazon, The Secret Life of Pets 2. I knew it was due this month but wasn't sure what day.

Yeah, The Secret Life of Pets, love it, I haven't seen the second one yet. As for Bohemian Rhapsody, loved, loved, loved it!

:D We enjoyed the first one, which is why when I saw the advert for the second I just pre-booked it, it was towards the end of May when I ordered it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back