What's new

Hard Rock Hotel, Hard Rock Cafe and NBA Restaurant Universal Florida! (1 Viewer)

Ashley at the Hard Rock Hotel.JPG

We recently had the pleasure of meeting the amazing Ashley who works in The Kitchen at the Hard Rock Hotel Universal Resort. She happily posed for this pic so that I could show you all the wonderful desserts they have to offer. Feast your eyes on the piece of cake that's next to Ashley's hand! This is a picture of the seven layer cake they have available! :D

Every cake lovers dream!

(I like cake but even I couldn't get through that much)!

It look like it weighed a ton, I'd be very surprised if even two people could manage that let alone one! :scream:

I bet it would be great in a food competition. :cool:

I did tell you to try it, but you didn't do too bad working your way through the rest of them. :eyeroll:

I'd have had fun trying that lot, especially if there was plenty of cream involved. :cool:

I'm not much into cream never have been although I do like carnation cream.

That brought back memories, haven't had carnation milk for ages. We used to have that poured over fruit, fresh or tinned.

Must admit I love cream cakes especially as I can eat as many as I like without having any weight issues. :p

Lol! I still love it, especially with apple pie. Mmmmm.

You're lucky, I have to hold off with lots of taste testing otherwise I'd be the size of a house. :D

View attachment 464

We recently had the pleasure of meeting the amazing Ashley who works in The Kitchen at the Hard Rock Hotel Universal Resort. She happily posed for this pic so that I could show you all the wonderful desserts they have to offer. Feast your eyes on the piece of cake that's next to Ashley's hand! This is a picture of the seven layer cake they have available! :D

Every cake lovers dream!

(I like cake but even I couldn't get through that much)!

I'd sample lots of those. :)

We have just returned from the Hard Rock Hotel again along with a few more goody pictures for you to have a look at!

hardrock1.JPG

Just look at the size of this Doughnut! On the left we have your regular standard size and on the right we have the ultimate cake size. We saw a girl with one of these in one of the parks and had to look twice just to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

hardrock2.JPG

This is one of the lovely chocolate desserts I had in 'The Kitchen' restaurant again, they have such beautiful food here it's hard to choose sometimes.

hardrock3.JPG

Here's Han with her breakfast face, she was especially proud of this and asked me to post it on here!

hardrock4.JPG

This is Han with the Angry Bird's Cookie and Easter Cookies at the Mall.

hardrock5.JPG

This was the window display at Williams Sonoma, I did go inside and yes I even bought cookie cutters and some Standard American Cups. I got these in order to convert some of my recipes to US. I have to thank John for this as it was his idea!

hardrock6.JPG
This is Hannah with the 3 strawberry desserts, one is a sorbet, the others are a cake slice similar to a Bakewell and the other is a strawberry tart. We weren't overwhelmed by this dessert and nearly broke the spoon trying to get into the sorbet!

hardrock7.JPG
Oh my word, I nearly fell off my chair when this dessert rocked up at the Hard Rock Cafe, it is a Hot brownie with chocolate sauce whipped cream ice cream and nuts and other lovely yummy stuff. This was my dessert, poor Hannah ended up with the little scoop of ice cream! If I would have known that the dessert was as big as my head then we could have shared! This was YUMMY fantastic but I didn't make it through half as it's so filling but delicious all at the same time.

hardrock8.JPG

This is a Chocolate Bomb dessert which is served at the NBA Restaurant just a little further along from the Hard Rock Cafe. It is absolutely divine although I'm not really keen on the name of it but the chocolate cake, fudge filling and creamy vanilla ice cream are fabulous! Really enjoyed this dessert, the food there is equally impressive as are the servers!

Last edited:
I'm hungry now, wonderful collection but can you excuse my ignorance, where is the Hard Rock Café ?

I know I'd certainly enjoy tucking into any of those delights.
:p

We had fun taste testing Joan. The Hard Rock Cafe is in Orlando Florida, it's next door to the Universal theme park entrance.

Thanks, I didn't realise you were away or I might have guessed. Hope you had a good time.
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back