What's new

GBBO is back! (1 Viewer)

Yes, lovelies, remember that tonight's the night that the Great British Bake Off is back on our screens!

gbbo 2021 (Medium).jpg

There's a whole host of new contestants, including a detective, son of a chef, vegan, retired midwife and a software developer, to name but a few. It's even reported that one of the contestants is a resident newbie when it comes to baking after only taking it up during lockdown!

gbbo 20211 (Medium).jpg

However, we all know that no matter how much experience the contestants have, it's sure to be a roller coaster of a ride! From soggy bottoms, show stoppers, and epic fails, we can't wait! Let the baking commence!

Watch it tonight at 8 pm on channel 4!

Last edited:
I was too because he's been so good technically all along that's why I think the design let him down. The others are really good though.

Lol! I get it from Character Map and then copy and paste it in. On my last post though I just copied from my previous post to save time searching for it again. 🤣

😂 I guessed it would be Character Map but didn't have time to go trying to find it. :D

I'm looking forward to next week to see just what creations they have to come up with.

I've no idea who might win it, it all depends how they get on on the actual day, I think it will be close and they've only got to make a slip up and that will be that.

Lol! So you'll have known before me then who won! I actually thought it would be Chigs or Crystelle, so I was really surprised to find out it was Guiseppe. It was well deserved, though, especially with all the problems he had and the oven debacle! Bless him; he kept his composure, though! 👩‍🍳

My only suggestion for the next series is that they come up with a new trophy design. I could hardly see any of the writing on it when Guiseppe was holding it up and considering all the tasks the contestants have endured; it should be, in the words of the show, a 'real show stopper'! I have to admit, though, I've thoroughly enjoyed the series and look forward to next year! 😍
I especially loved the end bit where Lizzie and Freya did a tour up and down the country to meet up with everybody!

I agree with you about who would have won, I loved the look on his face and how humble he was not believing he had won.

He did have a bad time of it though didn't he, but he came through. I agree with you and think they need to rethink the trophy and come up with something a little grander.

It was a good series and like you I look forward to next year. 😘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back