What's new

GBBO is back! (1 Viewer)

Yeah! I'm pleased to announce that GBBO will be back on our screens this evening at 8 pm sharp on Channel 4! (Albeit a few weeks later than usual, but who cares!)

gbbo 2022.jpg

Paul, Prue, Matt and Noel are also back by popular demand, along with a host of new contestants.

gbbo contestants 2022 (Medium).jpg

This year we have a bilingual student, a nuclear scientist, a supermarket cashier, a music teacher and an architectural assistant, to name but a few. So grab your brew put your feet up, and let the baking commence!

On your marks, get set, bake! 👩‍🍳

Related Posts

Last edited:
Ooh, what fun I had watching GBBO. Poor Maisam and her warm cake and decoration fiasco, Rebs with her under baking and the most classic line of the night with Janusz saying he's Star Caker in the Bake week, aww bless him, I did laugh. :lmao:

I've got it set to record, not had chance to watch yet but looking forward to it.

Ooh, have fun watching it, I'm glad I didn't reveal any spoilers, but then again, I never do, just in case people haven't seen it. 😊

Well, I've just watched this week's episode, and it didn't disappoint. From the feathering fiasco, :wink:aww bless, that was funny, to some of the mishaps, it's been a fun week.

I am sad to see this week's contestant go, but I don't want to give any spoilers, so I won't reveal who went. We won't mention Paul's favourite, Tofu, either. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back