What's new

Christmas Cupcake Class - What we made. (1 Viewer)

Christmas Cupcake workshop Student Creations
1. Student Christmas Cupcake Workshop  (21)-001.jpg

Christmas Cupcakes 2015.jpg

Ho, ho, ho! Well, it's not Christmas yet, but we're definitely on our way.

I love our Christmas workshops as it always gets me into the Christmas spirit and tonight was no different.

Caroline and Sarah arrived promptly followed by Gail and Sam; Lynsey and Linda then arrived bearing gifts and then shortly to follow were Jacqui and Jenny.

As I provide the entertainment, as in myself, some tunes and some Christmas cheer Lynsey and Linda do one better and like the three wise men or in our case the two wise women they bring some lovely gifts of Christmas truffles and faux mulled wine! Not only that Lynsey rocks up in her Christmas jumper and I show her my Santa themed socks! Ooh, it's so beginning to look at lot like Christmas, and we're all now sat ready to get in the swing of things.

Firstly I demo the snowman as he is one of the easiest to create, this will also help out the ladies when I come to demo Santa or as we like to call him Santa cool, the reason being is because I have given him black eyes the girls remark that he looks like he is wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses. I concur and advise that I have made him in the state of 'the morning after the night before Christmas' when he has had an extremely heavy night! See, I always make my models authentic. :cool:

We then move on to the present as in literally, and the ladies are a little apprehensive of doing the bow, but once I show them how to recreate it, they are happy to start creating their own.

Student Christmas Cupcake Workshop  (19).jpg

I'm then ordered to sort the wine, distribute the chocs, make some brews and have a sing-song whilst I'm at it, well we are there to have a good time.

:thumbs:

Once the ladies have recreated the larger models, we then move onto the 2D Christmas Tree, Stocking and bauble which are pretty straight forward.

It's been a lovely fun-filled evening and a great way to wind down before all the Christmas madness kicks in.

Here are the creations the ladies made...

These are Gail, Sam, Jenny and Jacqui's creations.

HMB122 Collage .jpg

Here are Linda's, Lynsey's and Sarah's creations; they opted for my alternative bright-eyed and bushy-tailed Santa. However, Caroline liked the cool look and kept with Ray-Bans theme.

HMB122 Collage 2.jpg

Thank you, ladies, for another great evening and Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back