What's new

Cake covering and models. (1 Viewer)

This week at college we have looked at covering cake boards, edging techniques and made some Christmas models. I'm also very impressed with Liz for bringing all her stuff in! :cool:

These are the models the girls and I made:-

Angie:

Christmas Models HMB.jpg

This was my pre-made models to illustrate the varieties of Christmas themed models you can make.

Ana:

Anna's Models.JPG

Ana has done a fabulous job with her models; I especially love her two-tone marble coloured stars and her very happy snowman.

Claire:
Claire's Models.JPG

Claire has done great tonight in the time she had, she has iced the cake board, made a few models, and we also managed to cover one of the tiers for her fruit cake, which she had made for a friend's graduation. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures on that one.

Liz:

Liz's Models.JPG

Liz has covered the board, edged it, made a sack and some presents and finished off with two-tone stars.

Angie:

Snowy and Pingu!.JPG

On the night, I made Snowy and Pingu to recreate the model designs.

I have really enjoyed this week and can see how much progress the ladies have made, they are adapting their new skills and becoming really creative. Well done!:D

Last edited:
Thank you, I have three classes next week so I will be very busy indeed. :D

Lol! I know but it's all great fun and I will teach and inspire lots of new people. I've also received some requests from people so they will be put into action next year :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back