What's new

Han's Birthday Weekend Fun with the family. (1 Viewer)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some of the lovely pics we managed to get of Hannah's birthday celebrations. :D

Han 2 (Small).jpg

Han 3 (Small).jpg

Here is Han in party mode at 8:15 am and sat having a snuggle with her Dad whilst waiting for Birthday breakfast, she had a sausage barm and didn't get an ounce of ketchup on herself! :wink:

Tubing 1.jpg

Tubing 3.jpg

Tubing 2.jpg

Next, we were off to meet Auntie Helen and Lois for some fun, fun, fun at the Chill Factore where we did indoor sledging and Tubing, it was SOOOOOOO much fun after the initial faff, but we all absolutely loved it!

Han 6 (Small).jpg

Han 7 (Small).jpg

These are the Selfies with Hannah and Lois while Auntie Helen is buying Hot Chocolates and Brownies. :p

Han 10 (Small).jpg

Han 8 (Small).jpg

Next, it is out for a meal with all her Grandparents, Ian, Jean, Val and Tony.

Han 11 (Small).jpg

This is me taking a picture of my bread; it reminds me of a teddy bear, so I did a butter face on it! :p

Han 1 (Small).jpg

Han giving her cake the thumbs up!

Han 13 (Small).jpg

Finally, it's take more pics of the family, cut the cake and have drinks and a chat. :D

1c.jpg

1g.jpg

Sunday was all about Blackpool Illuminations to finish off the party celebrations, Han loved every minute of it and got to sit in the front seat so she could get a better view. :wink:

1f.jpg

1a.jpg

To quote McDonald's, she was 'lovin it'.

1h1.jpg

To finish off, we saw Blackpool Tower then headed back to the motorway and headed home!

It was a great family weekend and many thanks to everyone for all her cards, gifts, wishes and laughs. We had a wonderful time! :D

Last edited:
So pleased to hear she had a good birthday. That photo with John shows she's very much a Daddy's girl. :D

You are very like your Mum Angie.:D
Oh and I love your Teddy Bear slice of bread. :roflmao:

Last edited:
She did Joan apparently this is the best birthday ever! She adores her Dad although he torments her but that's half the fun of their relationship. :p

A lot of people say I look like my Mum which I agree but in traits I'm very much like my Dad. :D

As for the bread I couldn't resist! I just had too! :wink:

It really was a fun weekend and one we will definitely cherish, birthday memories you can't beat them!
:thumbs:

Most excellent! It looks like everyone had a great time! Happy belated birthday Hannah! :cupcake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back